Erotic Oil Wrestling: Dom vs Sub...

Ta****

Posted
1 hour ago, MaddieShires said:

All sounds erotic. . Given the fact that the sub is earning the attention of the Dom I believe this will influence the outcome nevertheless, I would certainly like to experience this with another submissive however. I do wonder if the wrestling would infact turn into massage or more though.

Somebody asked me that earlier, whether it could lead to other things, such as penetration/ intercourse.  I thought it was alright that it did, as long as both parties agreed from the very beginning that it was alright if it happened .

MaddieShires
Posted
Friday at 07:17 PM, TammyNatalia said:

Somebody asked me that earlier, whether it could lead to other things, such as penetration/ intercourse.  I thought it was alright that it did, as long as both parties agreed from the very beginning that it was alright if it happened .

I totally agree with this TammyNatalias. Kinda hope it would lead to more however it could lead to less if the battle was not won.

MaddieShires
Posted
Friday at 07:17 PM, TammyNatalia said:

I totally agree with this TammyNatalias. Kinda hope it would lead to more however it could lead to less if the battle was not won.

Posted
1 hour ago, MaddieShires said:

I would like to know what you meant by more.  What could be more than sexual intercourse.  Could it even be a battle over which one becomes the dominant?

Posted (edited)

If it is a male wrestling a female, I feel the male should typically have some sort of impediment.

First scenario would apply to classic D/S: the man has his arms tied behind his back but loose enough to untie. The woman is also allowed to strike but not to break bones or draw ***. If he can overpower the woman in spite of the restraint, she becomes his submissive otherwise he loses her.

Second scenario is for switch only: same thing except if the woman wins, she becomes the dominatrix.

(Consent could be withdrawn any time regardless who wins or loses).

Alternatively, you could give the female a cattleprod or taser. Or maybe one of those sticks like what police use. A lassoo, perhaps but she would have to know how to use it.

I cannot think of one exclusive to femdom. Or  I have ideas but not sure they would work.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Mmmmm.  BlushingFlush.  Some interesting ideas there for sure   

I personally wouldn't be into wanting to inflict *** during a wrestle, but it would be hard to hold on or aim if things are very slippery.  But they might be easier if it's just plain wrestling without slippery substances.

I also have a bit of a fetish for custard pie fights as well.  I would love to custard pie my Dom, and then be punished for it afterwards.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

Mmmmm.  BlushingFlush.  Some interesting ideas there for sure   

I personally wouldn't be into wanting to inflict *** during a wrestle, but it would be hard to hold on or aim if things are very slippery.  But they might be easier if it's just plain wrestling without slippery substances.

I also have a bit of a fetish for custard pie fights as well.  I would love to custard pie my Dom, and then be punished for it afterwards.

I know what you mean. I personally wouldn't expect a Domme to feel guilty about inflicting *** on me personally as I have a high tolerance. But of course if they point blank didn't want to do that we'd venture different kinds of restrictions that could be used to physically disadvantage me (the male) from the woman. I can't really think of many to be honest as with my BJJ experience it's quite possible I could out-grapple an inexperienced/average female even with my arms tied behind my back so the experience wouldn't feel "authentic" to me though granted I haven't tested it, this is just what I'm assuming to be true. I actually made a post about this on here.

The only other disadvantage not including *** would be to set up some kind of booby traps in a dark room only the dominant knows about (and therefore how to evade) but then I have no knowledge about booby traps and probably there aren't many people that do. Or we could have the ankles tied up as well but then what could you seriously do to escape the situation with your ankles tied? Unless maybe it's duct tape or something then it's possible you could break it apart, crossing the ankles and straightening the knees out (like how you can break out of duct tape with your hands tied up). Could be too easy to escape, even. But I haven't tried so wouldn't know.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
5 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

... we'd venture different kinds of restrictions that could be used to physically disadvantage me (the male) from the woman. I can't really think of many to be honest as with my BJJ experience it's quite possible I could out-grapple an inexperienced/average female even with my arms tied behind my back so the experience wouldn't feel "authentic" to me though granted I haven't tested it, this is just what I'm assuming to be true..

Of course some men, in a wrestle for dominance, may wish to lose the contest to  allow the other side to win.    But that wouldn't be so easy for most women, unless she happens to be the strong and sturdy type, and you do get them.

However the obvious restriction for me would be the oil or mud, as it would be difficult for both sides to grapple in that.  But in a plain wrestling match, I agree with you that most men would win hands down for certain..

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TammyNatalia said:

Of course some men, in a wrestle for dominance, may wish to lose the contest to  allow the other side to win.    But that wouldn't be so easy for most women, unless she happens to be the strong and sturdy type, and you do get them.

However the obvious restriction for me would be the oil or mud, as it would be difficult for both sides to grapple in that.  But in a plain wrestling match, I agree with you that most men would win hands down for certain..

Ah voluntarily losing to me is just an anti-climax. Or if I wanted to be dominant (and assuming consent not been withdrawn), I would not want her to just let me win. 

The disadvantage's got to be for the man only, otherwise it's still even playing ground.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/30/2020 at 10:53 PM, BlushingFlush said:

it is a male wrestling a female, I feel the male should typically have some sort of impediment.

Maybe they should be wearing tight jeans, they are a swine to take of when wet or oily, that could turn the tables at a vital stage. :smirk:

Posted
7 hours ago, Thebian said:

Maybe they should be wearing tight jeans, they are a swine to take of when wet or oily, that could turn the tables at a vital stage. :smirk:

nah, too easy

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/23/2020 at 5:52 AM, TammyNatalia said:

I think all Dominants should have to undergo a test before taking a Submissive as a slave.  One test could be a wrestling match with the Submissive, particularly if she (or he) is a Brat, since Brats love to be overcome anyway. 

And if she ( or he) is beaten by the Dominant,  then that Dominant has every right to use them as a Sub or slave.  If the Dom doesn't win the match  well,  maybe that particular Sub is not for them....🤓

Any thoughts on this anyone? 🤓

sounds hot to me

• 1 month later...
Dannyboycollins
Posted

Sorry to be late to this party, story of my life :-) 

Wrestling has been a huge part of my life. It started from puberty. It has evolved to encompass so much of my life.

Wrestling is the perfect environment for domination and submissiveness, it is the perfect arena to find out if you are dominant or submissive to a person. Even individual wrestling hold is a way to en*** your dominance or submissiveness to someone else. Your relationship with your opponent is so important. It will dictate as to whether you freely let yourself be pinned or submit to a hold or vice versa.

You have opened a can of worms Tammy. When you find out about wrestling you realise you are swimming in an ocean rather that a stream.

Tammy, yes I understand this does not guarantee a response :-)  

Posted
July 23, FabSeverus said:

If you think dominance or submission is a physical strength match then you miss the point.
Also not all submission are a slave dynamic. And by the way maybe submissive should Also take a test as if they are here to waste Doms time and simply are on this site for attention seeking time

I have to agree. My Dom never needed to take my submission physically. That said neck holding, hair pulling was enjoyed by us both but not to overpower rather to rein*** the mental connection.

But if it floats your boat...x

Posted
3 hours ago, Dannyboycollins said:

You have opened a can of worms Tammy. 

Judging by some of the comments on here, seems that was worth every minute.!  Lol.

Dannyboycollins
Posted
16 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

Carry on......! Lol.

Looks like you're starting up an erotic wrestling club. Are you going to be the referee lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Dannyboycollins said:

Looks like you're starting up an erotic wrestling club. Are you going to be the referee lol

I doubt at my age I could be a referee, but i can be online, which is something I suppose!  Lol. 😄😃😂

Posted

I had a domme who wanted to try wrestling, she said whoever gets pinned down gets fucked, though she said she wanted my wrists and ankles cuffed to make it fair. We never got to try it, but it would have been fun

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, TammyNatalia said:

Too bad your in london