Erotic Oil Wrestling: Dom vs Sub...

Ta****

Posted
Just now, Cade said:

Maybe that's the part I'm having issues wrapping my head around: causing *** IS fun for me! Haha.

I see.  Understood.  Lol.

Posted

I think that's a great idea. If most of the Dom's are men they might overpower any and if not maybe she's a big sub lol but I like that idea of dominating physically in a fun wrestling match to win the sub over

Posted

So, am I correct in assuming that if you want to enter the world of bdsm, you should take a test,? A bit like a masonic loge, so if you are a newcomer to the scene, you should take a test, to see if you are good enough to join the elite

Posted
2 minutes ago, Goldenrich said:

So, am I correct in assuming that if you want to enter the world of bdsm, you should take a test,? A bit like a masonic loge, so if you are a newcomer to the scene, you should take a test, to see if you are good enough to join the elite

I don't think tests should be rolled out as part of the rite of entry... no  That is something that must be established by trust and mutual understanding in the end. 

It's  just something I like doing because it gives me pleasure.  I hope not everyone follows my ideas.  But I do like different points of view.

Posted

I mean even apart from the proposed stakes...I wouldn’t turn down an oil wrestling opportunity 😂

Posted

I think the main problem with your proposition is that oil makes it very difficult to hit the Tombstone Piledriver.

Posted

So basically like ultimate surrender, this is a thing already!

Posted

@TammyNatalia if oil wrestlimg is your thing, you want to look into visiting a place called Kırkpınar in Turkey.... Like a Dom market that 😊

Posted
19 minutes ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

@TammyNatalia if oil wrestlimg is your thing, you want to look into visiting a place called Kırkpınar in Turkey.... Like a Dom market that 😊

A Dom Market?  Oh I would love to go there and maybe purchase a few.  Perhaps hang them up in my wardrobe for future fun and games!  Lol🤓

Posted
4 hours ago, tampa552 said:

I luv this

I am glad you do..!

Posted
7 hours ago, Carlillvs said:

I think the main problem with your proposition is that oil makes it very difficult to hit the Tombstone Piledriver.

I am not sure what a Tombstone Piledriver is.  Could you explain?

Posted
2 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

It’s a submissive test so you already failed it ! Kind of bite your own tail so amusing 😂

Posted

1 minute ago, FabSeverus said:

It’s a submissive test so you already failed it ! Kind of bite your own tail so amusing 😂

Since you put s block on me, seems a bit funny you would want to keep coming back placing silly messages on my thread.

Now, either post something on here that is relevant to the discussion, or I might think of putting you up for auction the next time Mr Fabby.

Posted
3 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

It's a guarantee that you will Rest In Peace: https://youtu.be/MUINgMmzOis

Posted
3 minutes ago, Carlillvs said:

It's a guarantee that you will Rest In Peace: https://youtu.be/MUINgMmzOis

Can you provide more detail.  We may not all know what that means on here.

I have not been near the Fetish scene since the death of my husband, and I don't remember ever hearing of it in times past.  Or it is something we just never encountered.

Posted
Just now, TammyNatalia said:

Oh it's a youtube link.   Thanks.

Posted
50 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Since you put s block on me, seems a bit funny you would want to keep coming back placing silly messages on my thread.

Now, either post something on here that is relevant to the discussion, or I might think of putting you up for auction the next time Mr Fabby.

There are not silly but relevant. Knowledge or how to get it is something you should put on the test. 
Put me to auction 😂 you might crawl to approach me first 

End of my little Overtime I have for you bye

Posted
17 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:
5 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

End of my little Overtime I have for you bye

🤓🤓👋Lol

Posted

just to humour this a bit

what ifffff

the Dominant sent one of their other subs in to wrestle on their behalf.

If existing sub wins, the new sub is claimed AND is also bitch to the existing sub

if the prospective new sub wins, then they go free and the existing sub is probably in line for a punishment for failing

Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what ifffff

If existing sub wins, the new sub is claimed AND is also bitch to the existing sub

if the prospective new sub wins, then they go free and the existing sub is probably in line for a punishment for failing

Love that eyem! I was actually looking for a sub for my sub to be her bitch and I thought that was a real turn on ! Maybe something to think about when dungeons are back again 🐺

Posted
8 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what ifffff

I saw a video of that scenario many years back.  It was very erotic.  Two women wrestled, the loser was punished with a candle dripping session.  But it wasnt about which one was going to be the slave.  Both of them were already slaves to that Dominant and it wasn't used as a test.  It was more about which slave got to avoid the impending punishment at the end.  The loser got the punishment.

Posted

Another twist on the same scenario.  Exchanges of Slaves between Dominants, or handing over their slave to another.  The Dominant who wants possession of that slave would have to wrestle the Slave's existing Dominant for ownership of the slave.  The Dominant who is victor gets to own, or keep, the Slave.

MaddieShires
Posted

All sounds erotic. . Given the fact that the sub is earning the attention of the Dom I believe this will influence the outcome nevertheless, I would certainly like to experience this with another submissive however. I do wonder if the wrestling would infact turn into massage or more though.

MaddieShires
Posted

All sounds erotic. . Given the fact that the sub is earning the attention of the Dom I believe this will influence the outcome nevertheless, I would certainly like to experience this with another submissive however. I do wonder if the wrestling would infact turn into massage or more though.