Erotic Oil Wrestling: Dom vs Sub...

Ta****

Posted

I think its a fun way to play. But not sure it should be a test. I do love to wrestle. 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, PetiteSub007 said:

I think its a fun way to play. But not sure it should be a test. I do love to wrestle. 😁

I am glad to hear it.  But due to my age, you would probably not find me much of a match.  Lol.

Posted
10 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

I am glad to hear it.  But due to my age, you would probably not find me much of a match.  Lol.

Ha ha! Who knows you might win. If oil is involved...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Posted

Maybe a lot of it is about technique.  Lol. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/23/2020 at 10:52 AM, TammyNatalia said:

I think all Dominants should have to undergo a test before taking a Submissive as a slave.  One test could be a wrestling match with the Submissive, particularly if she (or he) is a Brat, since Brats love to be overcome anyway. 

And if she ( or he) is beaten by the Dominant,  then that Dominant has every right to use them as a Sub or slave.  If the Dom doesn't win the match  well,  maybe that particular Sub is not for them....🤓

Any thoughts on this anyone? 🤓

I think its a fantastic idea, i do see some people on here who really dont. I think it matters what type of sub or dom you are. If you like to have submission given, or to give submission its probably not for you. However i you love the physical aspect of domination, then, actually this is an amazing test. If physical domination is an important part of your play, and the potential dom loses to the potential sub, then i would say they are not compatible.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yeah wrestle for top can be hot,Nude

• 1 month later...
Posted

wrestling is very kinky specially in nude

• 3 months later...
femvsfemadmirer
Posted
On 7/23/2020 at 7:52 PM, TammyNatalia said:

I think all Dominants should have to undergo a test before taking a Submissive as a slave.  One test could be a wrestling match with the Submissive, particularly if she (or he) is a Brat, since Brats love to be overcome anyway. 

And if she ( or he) is beaten by the Dominant,  then that Dominant has every right to use them as a Sub or slave.  If the Dom doesn't win the match  well,  maybe that particular Sub is not for them....🤓

Any thoughts on this anyone? 🤓

Well said Tammy .... I agree have been admiring all aspects of Wrestling impact play it is fascinating to to see 2 consenting participants test their physical and mental resilience ' to explore who's body can over power the other .... the arousal level of various provocative compromising positions borders on *** to who's private parts are exposed a true sparring workout submission contest best out of 5 submissions surrendering then reset go again to who prevails with the most submissions ..... there are so many forms of wrestling catfight or cock fight ...themes from erotic to rough pending the rules and boundaries set .... 2 guys erotic oil coated cock grabbing battle for their wives pleasure or 2 gals crotch titty nipple grabbing with face sit climax's .....any ages body shapes shave or un-shaved trimmed etc .... hard impact play is similar to Bondage or SM ....but like a moving battle with body's being the impact toy's ... as long as roughly equal sizes and or ages sets up for an intriguing spectacle ....done on a open soft surface to prevent bone damage ... 2 novice vanilla couples mixed challenge  swingers battle :)  winners use the looser's as slaves ....the fetish name is ..."Agonophelia" ... the arousal of ones partner in a struggle is one of the meanings or the the arousal of watching a struggle period in my view Mixed Genders or MvsM or FvsF .... thats all for now :)

• 10 months later...
Queeningslave76
Posted

Wrestling is fun and erotic, pinning each other down, how can anyone not like it. Never tried in oil though, but I’m sure it’s equally fun