Crafts and art

Ch****

Posted

Does any 1 knitt ***t crocher do other arts and crafts.

Iv seen alot of diamond ***ting and im going to try as any 1 else tried it.

I aldo knit crochet snd koom weave and other arts and crafts

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

Me @Charms, doing crafts is my downtime from the world. Have not tried diamond ***ting but going to learn the art of crochet next week.

Posted

I love doing Arts and Crafts I love drawing and ***ting love doing drawing on wood and then etching it out or on glass or marble or granet, All so love transfering photos to wood,

Posted

Diamond ***tings good, cheaper on wish, but there is about a 4 week delivery

Posted

I crochet and cross stitch. I can knit too, but not as well. Id love to draw, but im rubbish at it, so i colour instead >.

Posted

I've just started making friendship bracelets (: I'm really enjoying them actually. I like to crochet but always forget how to start! Yes to colouring! And taxidermy, does that count?!

Posted
33 minutes ago, BooBookitty said:

I've just started making friendship bracelets (: I'm really enjoying them actually. I like to crochet but always forget how to start! Yes to colouring! And taxidermy, does that count?!

Yes its ver popular actually 

Posted

Im wateing on my dimond ***ting  kits should be here today.

Theres so many easy step by step videos on crochet on yourube. Sometimes aldi do x stich and crochet kits. And sewing kits

I know home bargins do canvases and acrylic ***ts and wool knitting needles crochet hooks and knitting looms.

Pound stretchers and b and m woll decantly prissed as well. 

The works do all sorts of art supplies  to many to mention and are resonable also.

The range and of coures hobby craft craft items but there not cheap.

Iv been buting craft suplies of facebook market place

Posted

I'm sorry crochet is the work of Satan, just can't do it

Posted

Though cheap wool can be prone to splitting

Posted

I knit and crochet when my hands allow and will try felting soon, I’d like to make wall art with felting and have watched some good YouTube lessons on all three. Doing things like this really helps me relax and clear my head so I do as much as I can. 

i can’t draw for toffee though, would love to learn how to use water colours but think it would frustrate me more than relax me. 

hope you enjoy diamond ***ting Charms, I’m off to research what it is 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, sweet***sub said:

I knit and crochet when my hands allow and will try felting soon, I’d like to make wall art with felting and have watched some good YouTube lessons on all three. Doing things like this really helps me relax and clear my head so I do as much as I can. 

i can’t draw for toffee though, would love to learn how to use water colours but think it would frustrate me more than relax me. 

Ty my first kit will be here today pm me and we can talk about it. Also u tube as videos on it

Posted

Have you tried the larger handled crochet hooks, apparently they can help 🤗

Posted
43 minutes ago, Charms said:

Ty my first kit will be here today pm me and we can talk about it. Also u tube as videos on it

Thank you Charms 😊 I’ve seen it on YouTube and I think it may be a bit too fiddly for me but looks like a good mindful project. I hope you enjoy 😊

Posted
28 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Have you tried the larger handled crochet hooks, apparently they can help 🤗

Thank you for the information, I’ll have a look online to see what I can find 😊

Posted

Thank you for the information, I’ll have a look online to see what I can find 😊

You can get sift gripped 1s frim hobby craft

Posted

The littlewoolshop.co.uk do a set for £15

Posted
39 minutes ago, Charms said:

You can get sift gripped 1s frim hobby craft

Thank you very much, have found some nice sets with soft grip which will really help 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

The littlewoolshop.co.uk do a set for £15

Thank you very much, I use that site to purchase wool but have found some cheaper ones on another site 😊 they’ll help a lot

Quietonehere
Posted

I cut detailed vinyl decals

Posted

I used to ***t professionally figureens but as my eyes aged i just do the odd one as project on downtime.  I tend to do more graphic/design work at home the same as i do at work for people and myself.