Switch - The Art of Give and Take

NormalityIsNotNormal

NormalityIsNotNormal
Posted

The fetish lifestyle is far more accepted these days, than it ever has been. 

It's fairly easy to assume, most people we encounter on a daily basis, are pretty vanilla. Standard beings lacking imagination, who would cringe if they knew what you're into. Truth is, whether it be a secretive indulgence shared behind closed doors, or a fantasy of imagination, we all have our kinky desires. Some more..out there than others.

Personally, experience provokes a forever changing progression to these tantalising fantasies. In reality, few of us get to indulge in them.

Switch, to put it bluntly, is amazing!

I love to be dominated, equally I love to dominate. But it doesn't stop there for a switch. Diving into the realm of fetish, there are things I have throbbing desires to enjoy, others I enjoy if, gently not so gently persuaded to with a swift crack of the whip. This goes both ways. Switch allows you both to truly indulge without apprehension of judgment. Give and take. I'll do that, can you do this? 

Once you've agreed on both your likes on not likes, do's and don'ts, go for it and enjoy diving into your erotic dreams, face first with your tongue flapping in the wind.

Switch is amazing, be a switch