Bratz!!

Posted
20 minutes ago, DeepHeartsCore428 said:

I’m an attention whore, what can I say?

❤️❤️❤️ it 

Posted

Very well described. Who would not want a brat?

Posted
17 hours ago, Leisa said:

Thank you my *** brat. As a brat your post resonates. Being a brat is not about being disrespectful it’s more about being fun and having a challenge. I embrace my brat and wear it proudly.

I am a smart mouthed Dominant  (I suppose I am trying to not say brat. ) and Leisa is really good at keeping it respectful and good humored. 

I thoroughly enjoy her brat, it gives me a chance to joke around and brings out my inner sadist. 

Loved your description LDP

Posted
On 8/6/2020 at 1:43 PM, Donnykinkster said:

Switching of course is a personality trait, it's ingrained deep within the individual so is part of what they are. They do not make a choice to be a switch, it just is so therefore part of their personality

Doesn't a Mindset influence every aspect of an individual's life? E.g. Personality, Action, Desires and Needs

Posted
6 hours ago, Koby said:

Doesn't a Mindset influence every aspect of an individual's life? E.g. Personality, Action, Desires and Needs

Of course, that's totally correct but only upto a point in my humble opinion. For me mindset can be changed instantly by an opinion or something we read as an example. Mindset is flexible especially if your mind is open as I like to think is the case for most in this community. Personality can be changed over the course of time yes, but personality is the core of what we are and as such dictates the type of human being we are,  be that sexually or in any other way. Its our personality i think that shapes who we are and who we become, the choices me make etc 😊

Posted
12 hours ago, Koby said:

I agree that it does. I would even go as far to say that one's mindset or state of mind is influenced by what goes on around us. Some days, I am more Dominant than others. Some days, I would just like someone to go fix everything (until I realise that nothing fixes itself ...) 

Posted

100% spot on. Always love a good funishment 😈😏

Posted

This describes me to a T. I am new to the Kink world so haven't been able to explore it yet.

Posted

in the distant past i came across a lot off what would be called "Bratty" behaviour, to push for something they want and used to be called Doming from the bottom.  While it's fun at times to watch, if left unchecked it's can be a train wreck waiting to happen.

Sometimes Brats can be put in the wrong type of brat catagory.... those that push the boundrie's and controlled and those just doing to for attention and what they can get out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Great post! 

I have a sub who describes herself as bratty, but I’ve yet to see that side of her. Perhaps I should go easy on her in our next session to see if she tries to incite a more ***ful response.

Posted

Love this. Hit every nail on the head 👐🏻  Eloquently written and very articulate! 🌟 X

Posted

If I am ever lucky enough to find my Brat, it will be because she read this word for word first.

Great post, thank you.