Trans women

kynmax

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My sub/gf is trans. It’s all about communication. Finding out what she likes and taking it from there. It can be very pleasing.
Posted
Is it strange that I don’t really top guys as a trans girl? Nor do I feel attracted to other Trans. My main attraction is to masculine men with body hair and dad bods. 😅
Posted
I have done it with the Trans woman pre-op it was really hot girl on girl and I've also done it as a man with a pre-op but I got surprised on that one they were still very very hot loved it
Posted
I have did it with a few trans woman and let me tell you it was a blast they can’t get pregnant lol
Posted
She was my friend and it was a blast. But she looked like a woman, with beautiful breast, and sexy figure.
Posted

Ladies and gents .,.. the new thing is trans. A beautiful lady with a dominant personality and a big c*** Perfect

Posted

I’m not interested in c**ks 

Posted
I would love to have this. But at the same time I am nervous....what do you want to be called? And how do I say please get behind me?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
When it's all said and done it only ever is sexual as it pertains to the kink I've expressed on my profile. Trans women offer, me personally, a safe way to give oral and not be intimidated by a bear.
Posted
Yes, loved every minute of it and would love to do it again
Posted
I've been dating a transgender MtF woman for a year. The sex is amazing!
Posted
Honestly, in my opinion transwoman tend to be far more capable of being far more lustous, phys

Just recently Started the MTF Transitioning process just recently(Think this last month) and will be getting My Gender Affirming and Confirming Care Through Oregon Planned Parenthood Branch.
Posted
1 minute ago, portland707 said:
Honestly, in my opinion transwoman tend to be far more capable of being far more lustous, phys

Just recently Started the MTF Transitioning process just recently(Think this last month) and will be getting My Gender Affirming and Confirming Care Through Oregon Planned Parenthood Branch.

Meant are more physical in their desires and usually unless the hormone which can cause not just because of physical impediment but actual decrease in drive or desires

Posted
For the last 6 yrs I consider them the most beautiful goddesses and I will do what they want
Posted

I so desire to be a sub for a transgender male to female dominatrix . I wish for such woman to take my anal virginity and put her c**k in my mouth have you swallowed my first ever load

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have been interested in having relations with a Trans woman for a while now. I met someone on another dating site and we had a date but that's it. For me there would still have to be a "spark" or connection still no matter if they are cis or Trans gender!!