Positions and rules

AlyStar22

Posted

Out of curiosity what positions do you/give out to your subs. Also what are some of your favorite rules. I’m a brat so rules are sorta my thing to break 😉 Let me know y’all

Posted

My dom likes to give rules/boundaries and whilst I never outrightly try or break them I do like to skirt the edge or try to push them. I get off on the thrill of trying to outwit mr whilst he can overpower me. I love the push back so positions where he can tease but delay my gratification work really well. Kneeling is especially a good one xT

Posted

Similarly to Tasha below. I try to not specifically break rules but I like to play within my area of boundaries just to be a little brat sometimes. A good Dom knows what you’re up to anyway so it’s very fun on both parts.
I personally am a huge fan of bondage but I’ll still wriggle around from time to time to either catch his attention or trying to get a punishment that I enjoy. It can be the smallest of things you pushback on that creates the air of a brat without legitimately sabotaging a session that a Dom has planned. If you’re told to be quiet, make a little noise. If you’re told to be still, move a bit. If you’re in training , maybe trip or struggle in your heels a little. It’s all about fun at the end of the day. Both parties need and should be having a laugh or else why bother! Enjoy x

Posted

So i recently just found my dominant side. So quite new to switching.

When I'm being a sub i am very bratty, i break about 95% of rules and push boundaries. Love a good punishment. My dom likes to give me rules but he knows im going to break them and has my punishments ready 😈

But when I'm being dominant i have zero policy for my sub being a brat, very strick but i do enjoy giving him a punishment. No pre warnings, my sub knows the rules. So if broken punishment is given immediately. My favourite rule is not speaking to me unless spoken too. Simple but I like it. 

As i said I'm super new to being dominant and i still have alot to learn! I have only done one play with toys, went really well. My favourite Punishmemt currently is flogger to his cock and balls or ass. 

I am lucky that my partner is a switch. We are very open and discussed the plays before and after. What we both enjoy about our plays and what we want to try. Plus my confidence has improved lots and i find my dominant side coming out more.. May of gone slightly off topic... My bad 😜