Female Urethral Sounding

Posted

I'm wanting to try female urethral sounding, on myself. It will be the first time ever doing female urethral sounding.  I have a thin, silicone, tapered sound coming soon *just to try* to begin with. I've heard that the steel sounds are better but wanted to try it first before I forked out on a set. So please, any advice  on female urethral sounding would be greatly welcomed, or if you would like to share your sounding experience 🙃 (all experience, male AND female!)

Posted

I have done it to my self what else do I got to do when I don't have anyone else will to have fun with but then i tried it with electro stimulation and found out I can make my self cum with out eaven touching myself i want to try it with someone else in control of my sounding

Posted
On 8/30/2020 at 8:35 PM, grandville209 said:

but then i tried it with electro stimulation

This sounds really interesting, I looove voilet wands and EStim so definitely something to think about that I hadn't thought of already! Electric female urethral sounding!

I bet with someone else in control it will be even better for you, you will find them (: 

Posted

Hi Boo, keep us informed about your experience. I have used the silicone (I am a man) with the electro estim and is great. Would love to hear from a female experience. What electro equipment will you use?

Posted
7 hours ago, Mfwob said:

What electro equipment will you use?

Oooo not sure yet, the equipment I've used before has belonged to play partners so I'm yet to purchase my own but definitely thinking about a violet wand with a contact plate, I think that could be really interesting especially with the steel sounds (if I get that far!)

I will absolutely post about how it goes 😂🙈 

Posted

Excuse my ignorance, but what is "sounding"? I get the impression you're talking about urethral insertion of some sort, but I'm really not sure.