Who are you?

Posted

Who are you then? Are you a man or a woman, a Dom or a sub? Are you old or young, black or white? Maybe trans or non binary,  still not totally sure yourself? Are you kind and empathetic or cruel and full of spite?  Who are you?

Some know already who they are, have found peace in the truth the mirror and heart shows. These are the lucky ones, those who sought out the flaws, understand them and a willingness to see that truth, make effort to improve. Flaws will always remain as that is to be human but with the effort comes peace.

Some know full well they are on a long road, the reflection in the mirror a little blurry and the heart unsure as they take each step. Eyes and ears always open though, acceptance that there is much to learn about others and themselves. These wise souls will find the peace eventually that a crisp reflection brings, the truth will in time and with that mind always open, become clear.

Some deceive themselves, see no flaws, always looking in the mirror and pleased with what they see, the heart cold. The road theirs to own, ride roughshod refusing to ever see the truth, unaware completely or just not caring of the wake they leave as they charge like a bowling ball. Taking but never thinking, empathy only a word, unaware of its touch.

We are many and all the same, we are human and we are flawed.. Who we are matters, not just to ourselves but also to those around us. The wake we leave can hurt others, and can bounce back so search for the truth, when you see it accept it. There is no shame in being you, warts n all…...if you wish to become more. Some of the flaws we carry are there for life, wired into us and some we learn as life teaches us it's lessons. Perfection then it seems is off the table but to want to be more to yourself, and more importantly to others for me isn't such a bad thing, but first, you must find and accept the truth of who YOU are 😊.

Posted

Damn Donny! You got words just falling off you like a rain of tiny jewels!
This little aside of yours glisters with truth.

Posted
1 hour ago, METALSIR said:

Damn Donny! You got words just falling off you like a rain of tiny jewels!
This little aside of yours glisters with truth.

Thanks Metal, I just like banging on 😂😂

Posted

@Donnykinkster You are spot on. In some compnies they attempt to teach the concept you are elaborating as part of management training. You cannot lead if you cannot honestly appraise yourself of your flaws. Or put more simply, see yourself as others see you.

Posted
6 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Thanks Metal, I just like banging on 😂😂

seriously though dude, when you speak the truth as YOU see it the reader responds.

I can tell that you really truly believe what you have written so eloquently and Laconically.

Cracking bit of writing .

Posted

Am a non person, neither male or female, just a object controlled by my mistress she is my master, she decrees my likes and all actions, my opinions are irrelevant, i am her pocession exsisting solely for her convenience, without her Ive no purpose, she is my universe my obligation is to obey. To fail her expectation is redeemed x10, in merciless sadistic cruelty the consequences are endured, in my agony she finds pleasure. I cannot envision or imagine any other life then what I'm living.

Posted

Many of us are more then one thing. We are a plethora of different qualities which makes us all unique. I’m a women who is also a sub who is a brat who is still searching for the remainder of myself. Donny I always enjoy your writings. So I have a question. Who are you sir?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Leisa said:

Who are you sir?

Half of who I am is on my profile, the other half I try to express when I write. Above all I'm a man who has learned and values the truth of self above all else. Honest, and I try to carry myself with integrity  and a touch of class 😊😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
7 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Half of who I am is on my profile, the other half I try to express when I write. Above all I'm a man who has learned and values the truth of self above all else. Honest, and I try to carry myself with integrity  and a touch of class 😊😊

it shows Donny, shines even!

Posted
Yesterday at 07:11 AM, Donnykinkster said:

You do shine through. Who are you is such a philosophical question and it takes knowing yourself firmly to be able to answer honestly without bullshitting even yourself.