Ropes or chains

MisterK-2834

Posted

I've historically been a ropes guy they're so versatile, but I've recently been daydreaming about locks, padlocks, keys, and I'm more capable of putting chains together, also you can chill chains down or make them heavy or noisy. Either way I want to experiment more with BDSM chain, what's everyone else's preference? Know any good tricks?

Posted

I *love* chains. I've not got much experience with them (need to get some of our own) but have played with BDSM chain twice and I love the sound, the heaviness and the feel. I have a chainmail collar that I wear a lot. :) 

Posted

Never used them but if I was offered the option of BDSM chain, I would definitely be intrigued.

Posted

BDSM chain is something i would love to try more myself, the most experience i have is a chain leash on a leather collar that was padlocked onto my neck. padlocks are something that take over my mind as soon as someone locks it onto me, its like a switch that makes my eyes heavy and heart race with anticipation. When it comes to padlocks however the only piece of advice i can give from experience is that you should only use locks when you know where the spare key is.

Posted
Chains chains chains! The chill of them, the sound of them, the discomfort. Love. It seems so much more final.
Posted
The pros of chains are the lack of stretch and that once they're on they don't tighten. With rope there is always some stretch and struggling against them can restrict circulation in long sessions! :)
MistressWhilplash
Posted

BDSM chain I put on others for different reasons to rope. But yes warming or cooling them does affect the reaction and result. The variety of locks can also vary intensity. Because of the stretch in Rope predicament Bondage where some movement is allowed on the person is a different intensity to a heavy chain slowly down movement due to gravity and that persons own strength. Each have their merit and manipulation tactics for BM.

Posted

It's like tool box. I love rope it's so tactile and warm but the stretch can be bad especially on some of the new cotton ropes jute once seasoned as very little stretch the knots can be an issue always keep snips handy   .. but BDSM chain and steel cuffs are fab easy and quick to remove not a fan of padlocks too easy to go wrong (I'm an engineer tend to think that way ).. zip ties are fab different sensation easy to remove . tools in the box to achieve a different sensation depending how extreme you feel the need to be I have been pretty extreme .but as always it's all about communication..C

Posted

Love the feel of soft rope on my skin mixed with how quiet it is when pull against it Saying that I do like the noise the dog clips make on the D rings on leather cuffs 

For me BDSM chain is just a bit to industry 

Posted

Combination of both. Th soft rope around wrists with feeling I could squirm loose. Chains around ankles knowing I can never run away.

Posted

I mean rope is always good but the idea of BDSM chain and being locked away excites me more 

Posted

love a good *** chain though it can be dangerous territory if not careful.

however in this house noisy restraints just arnt a choice 😐 

Posted

More into rope at the moment, trying to get into more Bondage Art...but BDSM chain is lovely, you can feel the weight and see the weight...bigger chains are easier to get in mild steel, rusty smears.

*Caution - please clear rusty smears from delicate areas before progressing to other activities.