Advice on Breath Play wanted

TheDeuces

Posted

Hi there, My sub and I are both really into breath play. She has asked me if I can play until she loses consciousness. I have no issues doing this, but wondered if anyone had any advice on on how to do breath play safely? Or, if this should be done at all. I am after all very fond of her.  XD

Posted
6 hours ago, TheDeuces said:

Hi there, My sub and I are both really into breath play. She has asked me if I can facefuck her until she passes out. I have no issues doing this, but wondered if anyone had any advice on safety. I am after all very fond of her.  XD

Found this.... 

"The lack of oxygen and *** to the brain may lead to the possibility of stroke".

Breath play needs a lot of thought and discussion about the risks and action plans for if things go wrong.

Posted

The phrase,

"There i was, facefucking the shit out of her your honour"

Is never going to go well with a manslaughter jury!

😂

Posted
22 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

The phrase,

😂

😳

Posted
8 hours ago, TheDeuces said:

Hi there, My sub and I are both really into breath play. She has asked me if I can facefuck her until she passes out. I have no issues doing this, but wondered if anyone had any advice on safety. I am after all very fond of her.  XD

Main rule with any activity: try and stay alive!!!

Maybe explain somethings are best left as fantasy or very realistically role played. 

Also passed out with throat/ windpipe full of cum/ mucus....🤔... update your CPR training

🔥🔥🔥

Posted

All joking aside.

From a physiological perspective-

What if she pukes and aspirates the vomit into her lungs? Dead girlfriend.

Not to mention that having high pressure vomit ***d down your urethra is gonna ruin your junk dude.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

somethings are best left as fantasy

Totes.

Trufax🔥🔥

Posted

All of the above and don't forget about slow and/or secondary drowning - these can occur hours or days later.

Kinks are individual but anything that has a reasonable chance of killing you needs to be carefully avoided imho.

Posted
56 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

The phrase,

😂

Funny as........

Posted

There is a continuum for every type of play. For me, someone passing out is too extreme even for me.

I would not even classify it  as a calculated risk as there are too many a safety concerns for it to be viable. 

The question really is - how will you mitigate the safety concerns?

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Koby said:

The question really is - how will you mitigate the safety concerns?

You can't...

Just to be clear...

She will puke

His dick will get jacked full of vomit

She will aspirate vomit and die,

He will be on the front page for manslaughter.

He will have to tell the judge that he was "facefucking her"😂

(unless you want to go to the extent of paying for a professional safety team to be present and having a risk assessment done)

Edited by METALSIR
omission
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

He will be on the front page for manslaughter.

He will have to tell the judge that he was "facefucking her"😂

Simultaneously the worst thing that could happen and also (to an outside observer) the funniest 😂 

Edited by METALSIR
edit
Posted

in fact.

I am going to go as far as say it out loud

DO NOT FACEFUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND UNTIL SHE PASSES  OUT OR UNTIL SHE PUKES AND DIES!

It is just disrespectful to the poor girls parents 😂

Posted

I have my suspicion that the OP isn't being entirely serious - but, to humour.

Never do breath play with the intent (or outcome) of someone passing out - breath play carries a constant risk and to play to those levels risks irreversible brain damage.

Posted

Well, we've all had a giggle and some positive safety issues have been discussed.

Win Win!

🔓👑🔓

Posted
17 hours ago, Firewitch said:

Main rule with any activity: try and stay alive!!!

Maybe explain somethings are best left as fantasy or very realistically role played. 

Also passed out with throat/ windpipe full of cum/ mucus....🤔... update your CPR training

🔥🔥🔥

This will give both of you peak of pleasure, will make you cume she will enjoy drinking/licking it.

Danger is when you take her to that level of passing out, we live by breathing and oxygen do not reach to her brain she can have hamrage  

Posted
13 minutes ago, kevinlad said:

she can have hamrage  

I get terrible Ham rage.

roadkillphil
Posted

I want my girl to *** me out during sex but she is not strong enuff what can I do to facilitate it. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, roadkillphil said:

I want my girl to *** me out during sex but she is not strong enuff what can I do to facilitate it. 

Maybe get a new girlfriend, Someone like Fatima Whitbred for example or even Xena the warrior princess! (lucy lawless is built for stranglefucking dudes!)

😂😂😂😂

Posted

Oh god ive really turned myself on now!

I am so up for being strangle-fucked by Xena warrior princess😂

Posted

For the record, entirely serious... the humour was thrown in to lighten the atmosphere.... but you can't spell manslaughter without laughter. Thank you for your comments.

Posted
12 minutes ago, TheDeuces said:

manslaughter without laughter.

Absolute genius!😂

🔓👑🔓