Advice on Breath Play wanted

TheDeuces

Posted

This is definitely a hard one. I would never let someone face fuck me till I passed out, its one step too far towards death for me 😂.

But coming from someone who likes being ***d out, it takes a loooooad of planning, safety precautions and the trust has to be there. If she doesn't trust you, your likely to lose your dick. 

Also, you should definitely get upto date on some first aid- recovery position and CPR. 

As the others have said, facefucking till a pass out is very hard to do, she will likely vomit resulting in her drowning and you will HAVE to be able to deal with that quickly so she doesnt die, or she will bite down (not intentionally) but out of panic and you will be left with an ***... Its likely to happen. 

Posted

Well i just read the entire fucking thread.....  that is unusual, for me.

Would seem the general consensus re: safety, is that.......  IT ISNT SAFE!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The very first point to be made is what does the OP mean by 'breath play'? An awful lot of people think it's merely hand on throat menace, while those who engage formally often are unable to differentiate between hypoxia and asphyxia. The best advice is given to those who ask the right questions, and in this instance knowing what the bottom is seeking, how the end result is to be obtained, and so forth, would enable a more considered level of advice to be offered.

Posted

Breath play to me has nothing to do with strangulation. It's more about controlling the breath up to the point of climax, and at that point all restrictions, be it what ever way are removed, which then leads on to a more intense climax. It is the person who is receiving breath play that is ultimately the one in control, not the person administering it. This has to be made very clear before anything is performed. Safe stop signals have to be arranged to stop immediately if things are not going right...this is a very dangerous act for anyone to take part in, and should not be done if you can't trust the other participant 110% ...if done correctly the climax will be like nothing you have experienced before. I don't recommend anyone just tries it for a laugh because if it all goes wrong it can be fatal and you won't get a second chance...play safely please

Posted

As @Chiana says this has nothing to do with choking etc. There was recently a great class (onlIne) suggesting that when 1st starting out go very gently possibly just have a hand over the mouth and nose for a short time (talking a minute or so) to see if it seems fun to all partners. It is important to have safety signals (safe words obviously don't work). Fun can be had with both restricting breath and excess breathing. As said before its vital to have lots of trust in your play partner.

Posted
On 10/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, TheDeuces said:

how to do breath play safely

It is possible, though of course it is incredibly risky to try it to the extent of ***ness. I do not suggest, but rather I implore you to seek someone with plenty of experience.

Speak to someone who knows what they are doing, someone who has lots of physical practice. If you can, have you and your partner meet this person for a face-face demonstration.

Breath-play should in no way be shamed, as it is not only dangerous but also incredibly erotic if explored correctly. It requires skill and knowledge over a long period of time. If you have never tried it before, you will definitely have to start small and work your way up.

I disagree with the concept of needing experience to gain experience; everyone has to start somewhere.

Posted

Put an ambulance and/or paramedic on standby outside your play area, if you must try it...and a good lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

And PVCs have not even been mentioned yet. By anybody. And I’m not talking about plastic windows here. Does nobody (except Bounty, she knows) know about this?

I’ve previously written extensively about breath play and the sorts of breath play that can be practised safely. The sort that involves choking, strangulation, pressure to the neck, restriction of ***flow, blackout, convulsions, vomiting, aspiration of vomit and other bodily fluids, stroke, brain death and total death are not included in that.

A little simple research on the Internet will bring up dozens of articles that would make you think very seriously about ever doing this. What you are doing is basically using a technique used by martial artists to kill people very quickly (a few seconds) and very efficiently (killed until absolutely dead). It’s probably best not done as part of kinky playtime. Seriously.  Do your homework.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

And PVCs have not even been mentioned yet. By anybody. And I’m not talking about plastic windows here. Does nobody (except Bounty, she knows) know about this?

I’ve previously written extensively about breath play and the sorts of breath play that can be practised safely. The sort that involves choking, strangulation, pressure to the neck, restriction of ***flow, blackout, convulsions, vomiting, aspiration of vomit and other bodily fluids, stroke, brain death and total death are not included in that.

A little simple research on the Internet will bring up dozens of articles that would make you think very seriously about ever doing this. What you are doing is basically using a technique used by martial artists to kill people very quickly (a few seconds) and very efficiently (killed until absolutely dead). It’s probably best not done as part of kinky playtime. Seriously.  Do your homework.

Most things we do are very dangerous. If not physically then mentally. 

But this is why we urge people to do their research 

Posted
10 hours ago, Fredddy said:

What you are doing is basically using a technique used by martial artists to kill people very quickly (a few seconds) and very efficiently (killed until absolutely dead).

Im quite well versed in the art of battle but I have never come across the Martial art technique of "Throatfucking someone to death"

😂

Did I miss something?

I got bored halfway through Karate kid, does Mr Miyagi step up the kids training from wax on wax off to "i'll fuck your dirty little mouth bitch" later on in the film?

😂

Sweet lord this thread just gets funnier!

🔓⛓👑⛓🔓