The breast kind of orgasm

Posted

Good morning, everyone.

Quite some time ago, it was brought to my attention that some women have the potential to orgasm from breast/nipple stimulation alone. This is mostly due to hyper-sensitivity, I believe.

While this is wonderful news for all those who enjoy breast worship, I do want to understand it more.

First of all, does anyone have a clue of how common this is in women?

Secondly, temporarily disregarding all foreplay, is there a rough idea of how long it takes from start to orgasm? I realise that everyone is different, so the duration of stimulation required would vary, as well as the type of stimuli and the sensitivity of the woman.

I would suspect that it is also possible for a man to ejaculate from this kind of pleasure alone, but for now I am focusing on the female body.

Posted

Breast/nipple orgasm is interesting. I've never done that before. It does depend on the woman on how quickly and with what when she orgasms. I've been super turned on during sex but never orgasm. However, it takes about 30 seconds using a vibrator and that's even with me not being turned on at first. It's all about the state of mind and sensitivity in our bodies. I once orgasmed from thought alone (which was extremely interesting) so state of mind is huge.

Posted

I have about 3 times. It all depends on my mind frame and the type of nipple play im having eg sucking, biting, pulling.

Also, sorry if this people dont like this, depends where I am in my menstrual cycle. Im more sensitive before and during my period so more likely to respond quicker during this time. 

Posted

I've experienced this a few times , it takes a long time to reach orgasm 30 mins +, and I need to be in the right mind space, I experience it differently than clitoral orgasm it's more similar for me to a *** orgasm but without the *** lol

Posted

I love nipple orgasms! It's a whole body experience and I can achieve them regularly. I think it is how the indivisible is wired. For me, my nipples have always been a source of great pleasure, and I have the mental mindset for helping the orgasm because I'm aware of how my nipples react to simulation.

Posted

I've had a girlfriend who enjoyed this talent..she had an exceptional gift of DD size funbags and I suspect they'd always been a target for attention from guys and girls. Had to be careful out and about as even a cuddle or squeeze could start the excitement.

Posted

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate the insight, and if more comments are added then I am sure I will find those just as helpful.

Posted
On 10/16/2020 at 6:58 AM, Cassafrass said:

I love nipple orgasms! It's a whole body experience and I can achieve them regularly. I think it is how the indivisible is wired. For me, my nipples have always been a source of great pleasure, and I have the mental mindset for helping the orgasm because I'm aware of how my nipples react to simulation.

Yes, the whole body just unravels and its amazing if you have the right mindset for it, how much pleasure you can get just from them alone! I also am very reactive to nipple stimulation. 

Posted

I have very sensitive nipple and orgasm quite alot from nipple play and also been able to squirt from just nipple play. 

As you said each person is different and has different sensitivity in their nipples/breasts.

And as other have said above , it is a whole body experience and the orgasm you receive from it is just incredible.. Hard to describe 

Posted

Personally I orgasm easily from any kind of pussy play if my head is in the right place. Even some light pussy spanking. 

Never cum from just nipple play alone, that sounds amazing. Since for me orgasms are so linked to the mindset I can imagine it being possible for me. Don't know how common it is though

Posted

Thanks for the topic.

It would be great to experience it :hearts_around:

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I heard a long time ago that you should be able to make a lady cum in 7 minutes. If you can’t then your not doing it right. As it has been said people are different so just use it as a guide. Hope this is helpful Dante.

Posted

not sure whether this counts but as a trans woman I find that since my boobs started to appear a couple of minutes playing with my nipples either by myself or another is enough to send violent shivers up and down my back, very pleasurable, it would b interesting to hear whether this increases in post op trans women