Im kinda obsessed with cuddles, anyone else?

Posted

Love cuddling it's were are cells transfer memory and data.

Posted

Sometimes...

I like my own bed, my own space  but I like the closeness. Love falling asleep curled in someone's arms or wrapped around them.

Have had my arse be used as a pillow before 😋😆

Posted
57 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Sometimes...

I like my own bed, my own space  but I like the closeness. Love falling asleep curled in someone's arms or wrapped around them.

Have had my arse be used as a pillow before 😋😆

Loved as pillow! not used....🐺💚🐺

Posted
Just now, Boldbald said:

Loved as pillow! not used....🐺💚🐺

Sorry.... loved 😋

I could tell from the snoring 😆

Posted

I have Kitty sit between my legs leaning back against me so I can wrap my arms and legs round her with her head either back on my shoulder or chest with me running my fingers through her hair. 

Posted

absolutely!  There is something comforting and comfortable, sexy and sweet, the connection and feeling cared about, mmmmm what's not to like?

Posted

I LOVE cuddling, feels extra good as my main love language is physical touch :heart_eyes:

Posted

I love cuddling. Im a affectionate person so i got be touching u at all times anyway. 

Posted
On 10/19/2020 at 9:09 AM, SirGreen said:

I have Kitty sit between my legs leaning back against me so I can wrap my arms and legs round her with her head either back on my shoulder or chest with me running my fingers through her hair. 

That sounds perfect to me. Just a sort of thing I love to do too. All embracing.

Posted
2 hours ago, VoyagerX said:

That sounds perfect to me. Just a sort of thing I love to do too. All embracing.

Yeah, there is something about running fingers through hair which I love doing too... Actually receiving it too...when a hairdresser does it to me then it relaxes me entirely!

Posted
43 minutes ago, Lunarguitar said:

Yeah, there is something about running fingers through hair which I love doing too... Actually receiving it too...when a hairdresser does it to me then it relaxes me entirely!

Yeah.... totally get it. Even when a hairdresser does it there's that window  of peace and relaxation when somebody else is in control. It's both sensual and comforting.

I'm not saying that it's better than having it done by an 18 year old Swedish nymphomaniac... but you get my point!

Posted
19 minutes ago, VoyagerX said:

Yeah.... totally get it. Even when a hairdresser does it there's that window  of peace and relaxation when somebody else is in control. It's both sensual and comforting.

I'm not saying that it's better than having it done by an 18 year old Swedish nymphomaniac... but you get my point!

LOL!  I do...

Posted
8 minutes ago, Lunarguitar said:

LOL!  I do...

Lmbo!!.....thought you might 🤣

Posted

Love a good cuddle (best thing in the world) 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

nothing wrong with a good cuddle with the right person or persons, spread the love, enjoy the moment feeling intense x