Can Massage or Cuddling be a fetish ?

MissBodyrubs

Posted
I love both!
Especially cuddles tho
Tickler101
Posted
Anything CAN be a fetish. Are those things just enjoyable for you or are you very turned on by them alone?
Posted

yes - though, a kinda but

can the friend only get aroused from cuddling or massage - if so, it's a fetish

with the term being relaxed a bit, can they get aroused without it, but it heightens the orgasm - some would say is a fetish

is it kinda... it's nice but doesn't have to be every time, even if you love it - then it's at best a kink

not that anything wrong with these 

Posted
Only if it’s needed for pleasure/arousal. If it’s something that you’re into because you dig it, it’s a kink.
Posted
14 minutes ago, MissBodyrubs said:

Asking for a friend lol 

Yes depends on how you doing that massage 

DeviantInside
Posted
Literal definition being sexual arousal… yes it can be a fetish. But even if it’s not sexual arousal but what “friend” finds most gratifying or gets the most from… it doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is it makes them happy. It’s also not detrimental to anyone else. So labels don’t matter.
Posted
16 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
Literal definition being sexual arousal… yes it can be a fetish. But even if it’s not sexual arousal but what “friend” finds most gratifying or gets the most from… it doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is it makes them happy. It’s also not detrimental to anyone else. So labels don’t matter.

I respectfully disagree with your final statement. Labels do matter, a sub may not be a bottom and a Dom might not be a Master.

Posted
1 hour ago, A_Bad_Dad said:
Hell yeah!
But just to be on the safe side come see me so we can swap massages and cuddles to be sure....

😂🤣😂🤣

Posted
I have a massage and cuddling fetish if that answers your question 🤷🏾‍♂️. I've done it in absence of sex, just to do it. Her Aunt Flow wasn't visiting so it was no excuse, just a reason, to cuddle or give/receive massages. Mental orgasms
DeviantInside
Posted
13 minutes ago, phantum said:

I respectfully disagree with your final statement. Labels do matter, a sub may not be a bottom and a Dom might not be a Master.

Ok… but your definition of those labels will be different from someone else’s. Labels only matter at a very basic generic level. Everyone has their own semantic interpretation based on their own background. Even basic things like the difference between sun and slave, or what any “philia” is or entails varies massively from person to person. So while they’re useful as a ballpark term the actual personal definition only comes about from s’more in depth understanding of the individual.

DeviantInside
Posted
1 minute ago, DeviantInside said:

Ok… but your definition of those labels will be different from someone else’s. Labels only matter at a very basic generic level. Everyone has their own semantic interpretation based on their own background. Even basic things like the difference between sun and slave, or what any “philia” is or entails varies massively from person to person. So while they’re useful as a ballpark term the actual personal definition only comes about from s’more in depth understanding of the individual.

Sub and slave… auto correct

Posted
15 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

For *** of hijacking the thread, agree to disagree.

DeviantInside
Posted
2 minutes ago, phantum said:

For *** of hijacking the thread, agree to disagree.

By all means… I’m not the expert or authority. Only my opinion. And welcome all others.

Posted
Semantically no. Psychologically yes. To be classified as fetish that person would have to be aroused sexually every time they get a massage or cuddles. Which raise concern when they get that action done by random person or family members…
Posted
1 hour ago, QXX666 said:
Semantically no. Psychologically yes. To be classified as fetish that person would have to be aroused sexually every time they get a massage or cuddles. Which raise concern when they get that action done by random person or family members…

No, it's called self control

Posted
8 hours ago, QXX666 said:

I'm not sure I'd entirely agree - for example it'd certainly be a fetish if someone couldn't get aroused without it - rather than necessarily uncontrollably getting aroused with it

Posted
I don’t think it’s a fetish, I think it’s a common human need.