Big spoon or little spoon for cuddling?

Posted
The argument of the century. Personally I like both, but little spoon doesn’t have to deal with their arms falling asleep which is pretty enticing
Posted
I wanna be the big spoon always!!
Posted
Little spoon. Nothing better than when my master pulls me into his arms an whispers in my ear come here my good girl and we snuggle an listen to a audio book
Posted
I prefer to be the little but sometimes it’s nice to mix it up.
Posted
I am normally the big spoon but sometimes it would be nice to be the little spoon.
Posted
Little spoon absolutely! I ain't exactly big spoon material
Posted
I love being big spoon. I just feel closer to the other person and I can hug them tighter.
Being little is nice to as it reverses a d I know they feel the same
Posted

always little spoon, Sirs arms wrapped round me making me feel safe x

Posted

Iv'e always been the big spoon, otherwise there is a big chance i become total starfish and also nick all the pillows to cuddle in to :)

Posted

I wanna be both! Gotta switch stuff up sometimes >.<

Posted
Both! I might not be able to protect with height or strength, but I love giving emotional shelter and spooning is a lovely way to do it. Holding a guy in my arms or having him sit so he's cradled in my pelvis, back against my chest also feel very loving and intimate <3
Posted

Little Spoon I’m a bit short to be the big spoon 🤣

Posted
Little spoon. Idk if its just my brain that equates it to protection, or my little side.
Posted
Big, unless there’s back-scratches so relaxing
Posted
It’s usually both for me. Depends on who is in need of emotional care, or start on one side and both roll over. I prefer big or middle spoon.
Posted
Little spoon, having arms wrapped around me makes me feel safe and protected. Love it even more if I'm facing their chest the heart beat is very soothing to fall asleep to