BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Clue #17 who doesn't like to look at their own photography skills!!!? 👀

I don't, I avoid mirrors, so having to have photos........🤪🤪

Posted
22 minutes ago, ChastityPup said:

I don't think these work on the app?

I just gave away all my cuffs and went onto the FET APP and I was able to collect cuff for day 17 and have it register in my Treasure Chest, so it is definitely there and collectible. 

Posted

I can't found the 17th treasure on the my picture. 😞

Posted

Hey hey heyyyyyy! How's the hunt going?

Posted
49 minutes ago, Annalou said:

Really well this time round 😉 thanks to all the clues

Posted
1 hour ago, Annalou said:

I've always enjoyed this from the beginning of joining... its an excellent way of learning to navigate this site. 

Posted

Great clues!!! Loving it 🔥 esp all the little kinky helper elves with tips!!

Posted

Have to admit...I'm completely stumped. Any more clues to #17

Posted

17- In Harry Potter ........ would move and talk.

Posted

Ha... Got it. 17/24

Thanks for the clues guys :)

Really enjoying the hunt. Wish I'd taken part in the last one.

Posted
2 hours ago, haylie129 said:

Opps 15 helpp

Have sent you a message

11 hours ago, LollyPolly said:

I can't found the 17th treasure on the my picture. 😞

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would still like help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
2 hours ago, luckylucht said:

I don't understand this treasure hunt

I have attached the rules below on how to play the Treasure Hunt, you can find clues by scrolling back through this forum thread.   If you need further assistance you are welcome to message me. 

On 11/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Annalou said:

Are you the BLACK SWAN of the group? 🖤 Welcome to the Black Swan Designz Treasure Hunt 2020 🦢 Here's your new mission! Search the FET universe far and wide to find the kinky cuffs hiding in plain sight.

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now

Posted
1 hour ago, lusty_pearl said:

I also I don’t get this

Have sent you a message 

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would still like help you are welcome to message me. 

Thank you PixieDust for your help. ;)

Posted

I have #'s 1.3.5.6.7.8.9.11.12.13.14.15 any tips for the others?