BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Well that's another treasure hunt over and done with. Thank you to everyone at fetish who put together these hunts and thank you to everyone who makes them fun!!!! 

Thank you to my *** @PixieDust yet another treasure hunt done and dusted 👯‍♀️❤️ your clues are always fantastic and also for helping members out when they need it you're a 🌟 big shout out to @Mz_Whiplash @Lillyth and @Chiana for their amazing clues too!!! Well done to everyone who gave treasures away too!!!

Again like my *** says thank you to everyone who put a like on the clues and who said thank you. 🍾😻💜

Posted

Where can I find 2, 16 and 20? Please help

Posted
4 hours ago, NewbieEm12 said:

Ahhhhhhhh where is the last one guys? Help please xx

I was going to send you a message but I see you have it now so won't worry.

2 hours ago, Devil_girl said:

Where can I find 2, 16 and 20? Please help

Have sent you a message

Posted

@lil-monster and @PixieDust you are both tireless and truly amazing. Thank you both for making this such a fun event. Looking forward to the next one.😈😈😈♥️

Posted

As per usual I was late to the party...damn family life and health gets in the way sometimes!

Thank you for all the brilliant clues guys, I managed to find all 24 cuffs in just under a day 😉 then given away over half of the buggers to re-hunt lol.

Merry Xmas everyone, and thanks for another awesome hunt!

Posted

I did better than I normally do and the clues did help thanks all

Posted

Hi guys a need ur help to find the last handcuffs can anyone help me plz x

Posted
21 minutes ago, SweetEllie said:

Hi guys a need ur help to find the last handcuffs can anyone help me plz x

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me. 

Posted

OMG can’t believe I actually completed this. Came in last minute and completed it in a day or 2!! Thanku @PixieDust as always coming to my aid as usual and to @MossyBoyfor always being my knight in shining armour and get me through the final few and breaking it down for me. Thanku both!! ❤️

Posted

I wasn't sure about how to do it at first, but did complete it, so happy with that.

Posted
34 minutes ago, Funguy22692269 said:

Can anyone help me with 15 please?

Have sent you a message 

Posted

I just want to say a huge thank you to the people that posted clues but I bigger thank you to 2 kinksters that messaged me with clues to the harder cuffs, you know who you are x

Posted
6 hours ago, independence795 said:

I having difficulties finding 2,16, and 20. Lol

I have sent you a message