BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I was going to send you a message but going by your profile looks like you have found it now, which is great. 

Yes I did, took me a while, thanks for checking!

Posted

Clue #23 what kinky members are local to me 

Posted

yayyy - 23/24.  Thats was a toughy xx

Posted

23 /24 ✔😃🌹💋🎄☄☀👋🎅🙏

Posted

23- a way to choose people based on your sexual preference.

Posted

Hi! I am having a hard time trying to find the kinky cuffs for clue #23. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction?

Posted

Hi! I just found the kinky cuff for clue #23. So I won't need any help at all. But I know that I can count on you all to help me in any way shape or form.

Posted

Hey out there, I'm still having problems finding #4 and #13. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Posted

#21 has got me stumped. I think I'm going to the right place and see the star and crown ......

Posted

Missing #10 then 13-16 and a few more. Ughhh too late

Posted

welll that is a suprise, managed to keep up this time round. thanks for all the clues

Posted

Much fun! ☺️ Only problem I found a clue but it's not showing my cuff on my list. 🤔 Waaaaaa! He he he

Posted
11 hours ago, Jbbc said:

What do I do with these cuffs?

Collect them, so far there are 23 available, with one more still to be released.  With each one you find you earn 30 points.  You can also share those you find with other members who do not have one however if you do, you need to go back and recollect from where you first found them.  So best to keep a record as the site gives away random ones if you do. 

Posted
8 hours ago, BeautifulLoser said:

Hey out there, I'm still having problems finding #4 and #13. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Happy to give you hand to find the ones you are missing but you will need to message me, as you haven't responded to a previous message from me which means I can't message you again for 90 days. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Bratty0043 said:

Im still missing 7 of them ohh mannn

6 hours ago, Bratty0043 said:

Missing #10 then 13-16 and a few more. Ughhh too late

Have sent you a message