BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

when you love to reward someone you like

Posted

This has been baffling my brain all morning.. only on day 2 🙄

Posted

Arrrrggh, can’t find number 2! -any additional clues for us kinksters using the web please? I’ve literally looked everywhere.... 😞

Posted
14 minutes ago, Niknak said:

This has been baffling my brain all morning.. only on day 2 🙄

4 minutes ago, Allure said:

Arrrrggh, can’t find number 2! -any additional clues for us kinksters using the web please? I’ve literally looked everywhere.... 😞

To give is to dig deep and scroll down in places you may not necessarily look, hope this helps 

Posted

I’m stuck!! On number 2....help please

Posted
16 minutes ago, sweet***sub said:

I’m stuck!! On number 2....help please

Have sent you a message 

Posted

Clue#2 you could make someone’s day by sending them one of these !!

Posted

I've followed the clues and did what I thought needed to be done but still nothing, help?!?

Posted

Hi! I have a question to ask. I am having a hard time trying to figure out the clue to second handcuff hunt. I see that it is for the gift but were do I find it? It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me figure it out. ❤HornyHolly 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cheekymunky said:

I've followed the clues and did what I thought needed to be done but still nothing, help?!?

Sent you a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, HornyHolly said:

Hi! I have a question to ask. I am having a hard time trying to figure out the clue to second handcuff hunt. I see that it is for the gift but were do I find it? It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me figure it out. ❤HornyHolly 

I've tried sending you a message but I'm out of the criteria, if you need extra help, please free to message me instead! 

Posted

lil-monster I sent you a gift to see if that was it... but apparently not.

Posted
15 minutes ago, RaymondWise said:

lil-monster I sent you a gift to see if that was it... but apparently not.

It seems a lot are having that similar problem I have sent you a message

Posted

So clue #2 has to do with a present that you give to someone. Now do you go to that person's profile and click on the gift box icon? Or do you do something else? Because now that I know what the clue is I am having a hard time trying to find it. Because I so want to get me another handcuff.

Posted

I presumed it meant send a gift to someone or variation of, nothing, is it a mobile website gliche???

Posted

Found #2 - I wondered where this action lived. I am now able to find a person I like and shower them 😍

Posted
29 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I presumed it meant send a gift to someone or variation of, nothing, is it a mobile website gliche???

Sent you a message

Posted

I just sent someone a gift.  It didnt work for me.  I havent got anything back.

Posted
6 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

I just sent someone a gift.  It didnt work for me.  I havent got anything back.

I tried sending you a message, but I'm out of your criteria, but you can send me a message and I can help.