What things do you fellow Doms do to keep it creative ?

Posted

I’d like to know what else do you guys do to be creative? I know sounds kind of broad I’d just like to be more creative and experiment with more things such as toys to whip and spank, or roles to play. Scenarios to make it more exciting that possibly I haven’t done yet. Just would like to get a good discussion going. Input appreciated. Cheers!

Posted

One of my creative sides is to make majority of my own toys/ furniture .there's something satisfying in having more personal stuff rather than toys the same as everyone else .

Posted

I like to use a variety of remote controlled toys especially in public places not just in parks etc or dogging but in pubs, cafes & shops.
A sub had to guess what was touching them whilst blindfolded & restrained. I used all sorts of things on them within there boundaries as it was more for pleasure than inflicting *** but the thing that not only got the best reaction but almost made her safe word was when I blew bubbles on to her. I don’t know if it was the sensation of them popping on her or the frustration because she hadn’t got a clue what it was that was landing on her then disappearing especially with them being various sizes & sometimes there’d be a few depending on how hard I blew. Granted we both laughed after because it was the gentlest thing that got the best reaction. That has to be the most memorable times with that sub.

Posted

Keep it light and fun. The best creative moments in a scene flow between the two of you when there is that subtle interplay between a Top and a bottom.

When there is a flip between the serious and the playful. Within that area the two of you can feed each others connection.

Of course a look at any BDSM site will show you there is no end of toys. Never forget that no matter what equipment you use it is feeling your Dominance and seeing you share your authentic self that will light those fires deep within your sub. That and lots of laughter. 😉👍