It's better to be unique...

Marcus4U

Posted

Society doesn't always look kindly on kink, even though I'm pretty damn sure it runs through everyone to some degree. If we could explore it I'd bet those struggling to repress urges they didn't believe they should be having are the harshest critics. I've always felt that people should be free to be themselves, I've not been deeply immersed in kink nor been in it all that long, but what I've learned has brightened my life. I hope that kink will move further toward being only another difference in lives that can't be passed off as 'normal' anymore, for anyone.

Posted

I couldn’t agree more Even toys are going main stream now from supermarkets to the high street. To top it off I saw a headline the other day about fetish wear being worn on the school run. Now depending on what they class as fetish wear depends on if it’s ok to wear on the school run. Sadly I feel society will always judge those who are slightly different let alone the ones who are very different. IMO & I like to think I speak for most if not all in the kink community as long as what you do is legal sane & consensual then it’s fine. Life would be boring if we were all the same.