What's the appeal of "stretching"?

qu****

Posted

I've often wondered why many people find this an attractive idea, I've always thought most wanted a nice relatively tight  vagina to play with, the same with the anus, nothing against those that do want a gaping vagina or anus, purely a question ☺️

Posted

For myself its the sensation and thought of bn stretched, and have items placed into the vagina to see how much it can take. I vagina is made to stretch and retract, think of child birth. I exercise my muscles inside the vagina to keep it neat and tidy and quiet tight. So if done right it can be very enjoyable.xx

Posted

More importantly though is possible health problems in regards of prolapses, probably the main reason I bought this subject up as many seem unaware of possible problems particularly if done without considering possible health problems,

Posted

It like anything u wanna stretch, really. Nipple clamp sometimes stretch the nipples, breapst restrictions squash ur breasts, butt plugs, other anal toys, sounding, fisting, even dwn to different size gurth of penis at some point stretch something. But if all done right, and looked after and proper care and a exercise routine can all keep them in shape. It probably neglect or lack of self care afterwards that can cause damage.xx

Posted
7 hours ago, Nymphadora said:

It like anything u wanna stretch, really. Nipple clamp sometimes stretch the nipples, breapst restrictions squash ur breasts, butt plugs, other anal toys, sounding, fisting, even dwn to different size gurth of penis at some point stretch something. But if all done right, and looked after and proper care and a exercise routine can all keep them in shape. It probably neglect or lack of self care afterwards that can cause damage.xx

Whilst this is true there are a lot of newbies totally unaware of possible problems and just want to jump straight in, so any advice is helpful in them deciding safely and in an informed way, same as safe breast play, though this probably needs a separate heading,

Posted

My advice would be never to jump into anything, its the gentle tease and working with your partner, experimenting together, making sure both know and understand the boundaries and as all things the aftercare. So maybe trying a speculum first before ananamate objects as these are used the medical professionals to actually stretch the vaginal opening, and they give the same sensation and pleasure to me as they did when I first start enjoying being stretched.xxx

Posted

Are you talking about constant stretching?

Posted

I have a very small and tight vagina.  It's the main reason my former Dominant never had sex with me.

When he examined me, he found I was too small, and so that vanilla side never happened.   

I hope he finds someone he can do that side of things with.  I was always very small and therefore I would find it quite ***ful.

The brief time we had together was fun though!  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ya when it's too big we don't last long and it hurts our ego so that's why we like mom's. The others teas us or depress us either way we leave wanting them to be happy and we don't think we did it. Well it is kinda a turn on when they shift around and say don't go in all the way at first *

• 6 months later...
Posted

I've honestly wondered the same....myself personally, nope. Hard pass. I enjoy the fact that I'm tighter than most. The booty could use some more play/"stretch"....but nothing extreme. Do I enjoy feeling every inch....yes! & would like to keep it that way....2 fingers max, plz!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

We have been gradually stretching my now 50 years old wife's vagina since 2015. She used be an average 3 fingers lady. Now without any warmup at all, I wet the 4 fingers of both hands, one goes in from the top and the other from the bottom. Both slide easily up to my thumbs, and then I gently but firmly pull my hands apart. She can orgasm very quickly. We aren't into fisting but she loves being loose and stretched. 

• 1 year later...
Plaything69
Posted

I'm gay & I love to use larger & larger toys bbuti know I need to control myself but I'd  love to become a dungeon play thing & be stretched hard core  to the point of no return I'd so love it  !!

Plaything69
Posted

I've used many toys some quite large it's been fun fucking myself & even more fun stretching myself  .

When moving up size to a larger fuck it's always a nervous time the stretching & as it pop's in once it's in you've done it  .

Stretched up to a new level .