Beginner Reccomendations for Anal Play

Su****

Posted

Hi All! I hope this finds you all well wanted to reach out with a quick question and ask to see if anyone has recommendations on particular toys or anything to get started. Been curious about anal play (never done or really tried it before) and I know that my Miss does enjoy pegging and some other aspects of anal play. Pegging was the topic of discussion in our discord server and I wound up having a side conversation with her to express my curiosity to her and let her know I might be open to trying it with her. She had recommended that I start small with a small plug perhaps if I do look into getting any toys for it. (I love toys especially vibes and app controlled ones) Wanted to gage and see if anyone here might have some recommendations as to specific toys or models that may be good for starting out. Thank you all again in advance and hope your all having a safe a great holiday season!

Posted

Hi All,

Please feel free to make recommendations but if including places to purchase please remember no external links are allowed.

Thanks in advance. 

Posted

Get varying size it's and work your way up, but you need to line and learn to relax.

Posted

Perhaps some research into douching and anal hygiene might be very useful too

TnALOVES2PLAY
Posted

Oh you have after Wright group because pretty much my favorite way to end the day LOL. Always always have clit stimulation never let her batteries die so speak and it always helps if used dart out I think orally only you and her you know her little bullet or whatever you want to put on her clit and make sure before you smack it in there are put in there also sorry that you see her but relaxing you will literally see it relax and open. Any more questions I could probably teach a class on it I never have any *** and it is the only time I've had multiple orgasms

TnALOVES2PLAY
Posted
6 hours ago, Dreamaway said:

Perhaps some research into douching and anal hygiene might be very useful too

Definitely I forgot to mention that to them definitely do a enema because the whole thing down in flames

Posted

Definitely use an enema first. Start small and slow work your way up. My favorite toy is an 8" long 2" girth silicone dong with a suction cup it works well solo or with a partner. If she's willing to peg you dont pass it up and communicate well so it's a pleasurable experience.

Posted

Use a small inflatable cone shaped butt plug. Feels great as you use it you can pump as bids you want

Posted

Get something soft! Like silicone. I'd get an anal training kit. They usually come with a small, medium, and large plug. Take it slow and use a bunch of lube. Have fun😋