Punishment: Flushing away and vacuuming up favorite things

Wildone90

Posted

I enjoy being a Dom and being dominated, my favorite punishment is to be tied up either in bed or bathroom, or tie up my play person in the bathroom or bedroom. And then be punished or submit punishment-***ly watching my favorite clothes, cute clothes, sentimental things be flushed down the toilet-gone forever-or sucked up with the vacuum, or do the same to my play person. Opinions? Comments? Anyone want to role play this scenario with me? It's fuuuuun 😜😜

Posted

i could not do that to a person. to me its getting ride of the memory's. the person had them for a reason to flush them away is just evil

Posted
On 22/02/2018 at 3:40 PM, Wildone90 said:

I enjoy being a Dom and being dominated, my favorite punishment is to be tied up either in bed or bathroom, or tie up my play person in the bathroom or bedroom. And then be punished or submit punishment-***ly watching my favorite clothes, cute clothes, sentimental things be flushed down the toilet-gone forever-or sucked up with the vacuum, or do the same to my play person. Opinions? Comments? Anyone want to role play this scenario with me? It's fuuuuun 😜😜

Dunno about the favourite clothes ...

• 7 months later...
Posted

Maybe not the flushing but I like the idea of stuff being sucked up by the vacuum. The sound a vacuum makes is sexy, especially something like a Henry Hoover.

Posted

I can totally understand that - although it's not for me.  A lot of people would find it difficult to go through with mind - because obviously if they destroy your stuff it can't come back....

Posted

Yeah, that's my problem too. 

I would find it difficult to see stuff gone forever. 

At least with the vacuum you can rescue it. And do it over and over again! 

I'd be up for that with a woman on the other end any day. 

Just a shame I'm very unlikely to find anyone willing near me. 

Posted

All I can say is if someone flushed any of my favourite things down the loo I would likely tear them limb from limb!! lmao