Share your role play fantasy.

shaka-2542

Posted
5 hours ago, MarineSergeant said:

Intruder

mmm yes

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like any thing where I give up control totally, am humiliated, and recieve a lot of cum. Prison might be fun. Also, to be pimped out and treated like a whore.

Posted

Amputee women leg or arm fantasy with my partner 

Posted

My ultimate fantasy is just an older woman...either mom son or just old/young...Im 36 now but a woman in her 40s 50s or 60s would be amazing...Ive tried my whole life and had no success...lots of success with younger women but none older than me

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 24/10/2020 at 14:15, shaka-2542 said:

Che tipo di gioco di ruolo ti piace?

doc gyno

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Puppy play. I’m a bi guy and the puppy.

Posted (edited)

chloroform seems kinky (play)

Edited by Wadski
Posted

A friend sets me up with a kinky club date with a friend of hers who is curious about dominance. We get all dressed up: her in a slinky leather skirt and top and carrying a crop, me in a harness, bondage mitts and a collar.

She takes me in on a leash. We dance, hang out, but it's noisy and crowded and hard to talk and get to know each other. She hitches my leash to the brass bar at the bar. "Wait here, I have to visit the loo." Not that I could go anywhere - with my mitts, I'm stuck.

While I'm standing there, another woman approaches. She's not wearing leather - just a sexy dress and a mask over the top half of her face - but the way she holds herself, and by the whip at her waist, I can tell she's serious. "Look at you, securely leashed and all alone. I could just steal you." She steps behind me and wraps something around my neck; I can feel it poking in.

"My Mistress will be..." There is a sudden *** at my neck. I see she is holding a control box with buttons on it. She steps close, glaring into my eyes. "Be a good slave and speak only when you're spoken to. That was level 20. The collar goes up to 100." I pull back at first, but she shocks me again until I cooperate. It happens so fast. Before I know it, we are past the coat check girl and out on the street. She has stolen me, and there's nothing I can do.

Posted

Sexy Cosplayer submitting me to there ***s

Posted
On 12/28/2020 at 12:19 PM, pippo13 said:

doc gyno

I'm into gyno too, as a patient. I haven't had any exams yet though. I'm new.

Posted
On 10/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, shaka-2542 said:

What type of role play  you like?

25 minutes ago, Snowgirl said:

Cnc/ play

Ct

Posted
On 10/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, shaka-2542 said:

What type of role play  you like?

I am a patient at the doctors office and he is thorough and rough when I protest he decides to teach me some lessons first being keeping my mouth shut   He performs many exploratory procedures on my body just telling me ok this may hurt a little but do not move or I’ll have to restrain you.  By the end   He has me tied to the table with a inflatable butt plug.  A ball gag  and eye mask my tits are restrained or my nipples have been clipped with weighted balls as have my pussy lips  been clipped and or opened up with a speculum and the doctor by that time prescribes a good fucking will cure all my problems so he climbs up on the table and really takes advantage of his position. I am still tied and plugged and he decides that really rough physical therapy will also be helpful. He starts to use me will paddling my tits or pulling my hair  and he takes his time   He unties me just long enough to add a cuffed spreader bar and now he’s able to position me anyway he wants and *** Me to accept nearly all his demands.  If I protest  he punishes.