Share your role play fantasy.

shaka-2542

Juzzedinmypantz
Posted
Wednesday at 11:16 PM, Seximami said:

being the little

Naughty girl next door and I’m your neighbour who keeps Perving on you when sunbaking beside your pool in the afternoon

Posted

CFNM is my roleplay.  Specifically....I want to be in bra and panties and the woman is fully clothed....

Posted
My fantasy is for my husband to take me out to dinner with a few drinks and then to a nice hotel where he would have me strip, then blindfold me and tie my hands behind my back. He would then tell me he has arranged to loan me out to 1 or two females and has told them I am very obedient and submissive. He will then tell me he wants me to be a good girl and obey them reminding me that good girls get pleasure and bad girls get ***. The woman women will arrive and they will inspect me touching me. After saying that they want to use me my husband will have them take me to the shower to clean me so I can serve them. While cleaning me they would tell me all the ways they were going to use me. My husband would then get me hungry for them by viking my clit and telling them I am a much better pleasure slave when I am hungry.He would tell them all the Pleasures I enjoy exposing every way they can make me horny. He would then kiss me on the cheek and tell me that I was theirs for a few hours. Then they would make me please them until they were satisfied. Afterwards my husband would reward me for being a good girl with his cock and my toys while they used their tongues on my tips. My husband would ask me if I enjoyed them and when I said yes he would tell them he would regularly make me their slave as long as they followed the rules because he knows I enjoy a woman's touch from time to time. Never would I see the women that used me for their pleasure but I would regularly be fed to them as their personal slave.
Posted
On 10/24/2020 at 8:15 AM, shaka-2542 said:

What type of role play  you like?

My favorite is race play with black man, who is thug forcing me to surrender to his domination. 

I just get so fucking turned on when after forcing his BBC in my mouth and down the back of my throat as he talks nasty. I get him so fucking rock hard.

He says roll over with my head down and whiteboi cunt exposed. He says now you're  fucking  mine show me. Spead those cheeks and show me that Sissy slutty faggot pussy and I going to pound your honkey pussy with my giant nigger dick til I unload impregnated you or plead for me to stop. You get that whore and then I'm going to pimp you out to other Black Men for the rest of the week faggott slut. Buy I think I'm going to *** slam a gram in your whiteboi slutty veins. No you can't please don't? My pleadings are to no avail and he plunged me into ***d servitude.

Posted
On 10/24/2020 at 8:15 AM, shaka-2542 said:

What type of role play  you like?

My favorite is race play with black man, who is thug forcing me to surrender to his domination. 

I just get so fucking turned on when after forcing his BBC in my mouth and down the back of my throat as he talks nasty. I get him so fucking rock hard.

He says roll over with my head down and whiteboi cunt exposed. He says now you're  fucking  mine show me. Spead those cheeks and show me that Sissy slutty faggot pussy and I going to pound your honkey pussy with my giant nigger dick til I unload impregnated you or plead for me to stop. You get that whore and then I'm going to pimp you out to other Black Men for the rest of the week faggott slut. Buy I think I'm going to *** slam a gram in your whiteboi slutty veins. No you can't please don't? My pleadings are to no avail and he plunged me into ***d servitude.

Another I haven't done yet is:

The scene is I am in bed in a baby doll nightie and a burglar comes and tells me that I must do exactly as he says, I of course agree to his demands and he blindfolds me and ties me up and does whatever he wants with me. With no agenda it takes on a life of it's own.

Another fantasy not done.

Punisment of a lazy maid.

The maid is called into the lounge by her master and told she will be sacked for laziness she says she will do anything not to be sacked.

She is made to put on a blindfold and is told she will be spanked and or flogged on the bare ass as punishment, she is then bent over a chair and her maid uniform is removed her panties and tights are pulled down, master starts videoing it, she is spanked and or flogged hard enough to leave clear red cheeks for the camera.has been done one of the begins fucking her whilst she is still bent over the chair. He phones some friends to join in the fun.

Soon the door bell rings, and a couple more friends join in, and the door is left open, so a queue is formed.

Posted

Gay or Bi Male - Superhero, villain fantasy.  I have done text roleplay on Tumblr and been told I'm very good at it.  Looking for someone similarly into it for a fun experience.  

DarkWildLittleSlave
Posted
i love all scene including the slave being given a permission by its master to take some night fresh air outside from the dungeon
baldysour1555
Posted

My fetish is female on female non-consensual headshaving, and my ultimate roleplay fantasy is for a young buzzcutted lesbian to get a job as a prison guard in an all-female detention facility, and be the one who gives the new inmates their buzzcuts.  Picture a bunch of young ladies with long, pretty hair coming straight from court after being sentenced; they complete their intake paperwork, get issued a prison uniform, then get marched off to the prison barbershop where our not-so-friendly lesbian barber takes the clippers to all their lovely hair while verbally humiliating and degrading them.

Posted

My fantasy is to play with a femdom (mom, big ***, teacher, camp councilor or doctor) who gets excited about tying down (bondage or gyno table), circumcising, sounding, CBT and maybe sodomizing (strap-on or fuck machine) their out of control delinquent boy or student whenever he misbehaves. Anything that gets damaged, heals or regenerates in a few hours on the alien-human hybrid boy, making repeat punishments possible. Medical play, bondage, genital *** and gyno tables with restraints are big turn-ons. A hurt, comfort dynamic is also fun but not a requirement. I'm happy to roleplay here or on Discord.

Posted

baby mommy rp I love to be the baby being controlled by a female 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a fantasy where a group of guys (and girls) have been stalking me and kidnap me at the perfect moment and take me to their dungeon. They make me their pet butt slut and invite a friends to fuck me and humiliate me!

Posted
Well ….I want to be wearing skirt amd sexyness and standing or sitting at a table, doing some task, my legs are spread apart and underneath the table!) - my playmate, ;) , they slowly and eagerly explore. And vice versa!! I get to be under the table to explore!!! Nice and slow, edging and lots of oral pleasures
Posted
Given my particular fetishes, my ultimate role play fantasy is like this weird combination between my favorite episodes of two of my favorite shows as a kid- TMNT (ergo my user name) and Laverne & Shirley. I want to mummy wrap a woman (or two) from neck to ankles and strip her shoes and socks off, like what happened to Laverne & Shirley at the fat farm, then I wanna role play as the notorious TMNT villain Don Turtelli, well known for his interrogation method of tickle torturing bare feet for info, and just tickle the soft soles of a mummy wrapped woman to my heart’s content.
Posted
My roleplay fantasy works be some DDLG with a sexy little who teases with pics and comments
Posted
Not sure if you meant me, you have a filter that prevents a message
Posted
was to everyone cx i fixed msg filter too hopefully.
Posted
Still can’t send any, Feel free to message me if you wish
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A woman smoking a ciggy while i give her oral pleasure

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, shaka-2542 said:

What type of role play  

Stalker...kidnapper 

Posted
On 1/1/2023 at 11:34 PM, jigglypuffluv said:

i want a preferably masc puppy, im a soft femmedom and i like to take care, but also to involve ***play. ask me anything hehe

Do you enjoy cock and balls ***?

Posted
Always thought race play could be interesting.
Would be totally game having a black girl use me in any way she wanted and finishing up with making me clean her up afterwards.
Something interesting in that inversion that works on many different levels.