Share your role play fantasy.

shaka-2542

Posted

Family roleplay, I want a ***, Mom, and Dad…. Even better if we are all into breeding 

Posted

I would like a dad/daughter roleplay that lasts. There would be a good sexual quemistry between us and our writing, and we would care about each other's day, too. The sex play could be an ongoing, all day event, or it could be done and completed while at home.   It would be building a relationship, but around the dad/daughter sex context.

I'm open to more clarification, or questions, and am interested if something will happen next. I'm pretty opened minded as long as I can trust the other person. So I guess I will see if this goes anywhere. Daughters, niece, etc, are free to message me and we can chat. 

ML

Jason

Posted

((((Me tied down with my wife tied on top of me her pussy in my face and multiple man fucking her… she is made to eat a woman out…. As she being fuck… she not trying too show that she is enjoying it…but your body says different both of our cum is dripping in my face… i  will be  wearing a mouth cock ring…  I lost count of how man where fucking my wife after 35 man after a few hours I started too think she was enjoying it and I was there just too clean up 

Posted

I like reading Galatea/ heavy erotic smut. I’ve always wanted to find another bi sexual curious girl to play out my fantasies 

One example would be Using alien dildos on each other either using an ovidepositor, taking turns fucking one another with it until we cum all over or use one that we can use at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a role play that I’ve been wanting to do: my roommate finds the dog collar I bought and is tearing me a new asshole because our complex doesn’t allow dogs, until they realize the collar fits me and asks if I wanna play. I’m not allowed to talk or get up off of all fours
Posted

Favorite roleplay has always been myself and the lady of the house spanking the made

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I want a woman to take me and inform me that I will be hers for the night and tells me to strip and get in the bath. She starts off shaving my body. And she dresses me as a slut.. She puts on make up a wig and tells me some friends are coming by tonight and that I will do anything requested of me tonight . I will be the entertainment for the evening. The people are couples dominate woman and their subs males and they make good use of me I suck dicks get fucked and used just like a woman. After the party’s over my lady. Tells me she was proud of me that I followed orders.
Posted

One is kidnapped and ***d impregnation. Another is being bound doing outdoor play. Impact play involving rib cage being bruised up black and blue. Also, being stripped naked upon entering his place with 24/7 servitude involves sleep deprivation for the weekend.

• 1 month later...
Posted

To be tied up to a chair
A woman come and sits on my lap at first she then reveals that she has some rope and ties one end into a noose and puts it around my neck the other end would be throw over a beem about the chair. She the would take that end and hold it. She would then start to ride my cock slowly at first before speeding up but as she speeds up she pull the rope towards her so that the noose would tighten around my neck and strangle me.
At this point it’s a race to see if I cum before I die