Share your role play fantasy.

shaka-2542

Posted

Boss and employee. Looking for a sub to have this roleplay 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm really into *** based roleplay, like abduction/kidnapping roleplay. Especially if there's bondage and *** involved. Like being tied to a pole and getting slapped, or rough sex. That stuff is my jam 🤤

Posted
21 hours ago, E-Claire said:

I'm really into *** based roleplay, like abduction/kidnapping roleplay. Especially if there's bondage and *** involved. Like being tied to a pole and getting slapped, or rough sex. That stuff is my jam 🤤

Sounds fun

Posted

I have a weird one. So if it’s too weird I can take it down. It involves me being “fed and fucked” basically I’m roughly fucked preferably by a fat older man. The man fucks me and makes me eat really messy and greasy food. Does things like dunk my face into the food as I’m bent over being fucked. Or like just having me eat it while I’m fucked

Posted
5 minutes ago, SchoolBusGirl said:

I have a weird one. So if it’s too weird I can take it down. It involves me being “fed and fucked” basically I’m roughly fucked preferably by a fat older man. The man fucks me and makes me eat really messy and greasy food. Does things like dunk my face into the food as I’m bent over being fucked. Or like just having me eat it while I’m fucked

Interesting

Posted
6 minutes ago, StrictMaster44 said:

Interesting

Hopefully interesting in a good way >.<

Posted

cuckold clean up coaxed into/tricked by girlfriend/wife/partner

Posted
Just now, Drenchmeplz123 said:

cuckold clean up coaxed into/tricked by girlfriend/wife/partner

That's fun

Posted

I would love to play a den mother and have a fresh faced twink or two to be my boy scouts

Posted

Although I am very dominant, I have always had a Mommy fetish. I have yet to find a match but I know she's out there.

Posted
I’d like to play older brother (12) younger *** (8) role play.
Posted
I like many kinds of roleplay too bad no-one wants to stick around long enough to get round to that point.
Posted

I like to be someone's slave. Basically treated like an inanimate object Purley there for master to use. Whether that by as his toy, sex doll as a table, plate for him to eat off of, foot rest. 

Posted

Love being punished teased and edge play but also love cuck play but ultimately want to be caged and collared

Posted
My favourite Roleplays are Teacher and student and my best one is Daddy and Daughter
Posted
I’m available for role play my subscribers love it
Posted

Choking I love to *** and be, ***d . I love anal sex Hell I love all kinds of sex. But mostly I like to talk or. Extslked to dirty

Opentoanything
Posted

Talked my phone sex operator into a real hookup.