Favorite women's panties guy's like to wear?

Blackstone12

Blackstone12
Posted

Are they silk, satin, cotton, thong, gstring, micro's, briefs, boy shorts?  I like satin or sheer panties in bikinis,  my favorite is a nice silk thong from Victoria Secret. It's the best to get my ass paddled in when I am naughty. Let's hear everyone else's opinions....:strapon:

Posted

I like to look slutty tbh i love how they feel against my boy clit

Posted

Whichever ones I choose. Those are his favorite.

Posted

my preference changes, i love the feel of a thong pushing my cheeks apart but something a little fuller, although still skimpy is better if I'm going to be taken after my spanking, i love the feel as they are pulled down to expose me, they also have an advantage over a thong, if i've been spanked hard they keep me squirming longer, so normally its v tight see through brazilian knickers for me, red for preference so the dom can have a colour chart to match my paddled bum cheeks against, stretched over my bum

Posted
9 hours ago, comehereboy said:

Whichever ones I choose. Those are his favorite.

yes that too, whatever the dom chooses for me

Posted

Doesn’t matter as long as it’s a thong lol

Posted

I like full back, so the material is tight against my whole ass. Silk with elastic leg trim, delicate lace, or pvc 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hmm! As long as its silky smooth and tight I don't care. I've loads to choose from and my girlfriend likes me in them! Calls me sissy boy!! Love that soo much.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

A lady  I dated   many years ago  was  the most  sexual  being  I've   ever known.  Among  the man things  she  made me  do  wearing  her panties was  one of them.  I suppose  that  she had  a  longer term plan   since   one night  when  we went  to a bar  looking   for  her  another guy, it was  the first time  wearing panties  out of the house  she  slowly  begin to  emasculate me with little comments  to the guy  like  I was wearing  her panties.  I still  remember  that feeling when  the  big  rough  alpha guy told me to  get him  a drink  like a  good  girl.  I was  instantly  aroused  and  realized  in that second that I wanted  to  do  anything that  he wanted  me to.  When not wearing  panties  I felt totally  different.    We lost  contact  over the years but I  still  love  to wear panties  around  alpha  guys and  it's  like they can  sense  my  submissiveness.  Unfortunately I never  found  a good  replacement  for her and  my current wife  although  she  knows  everything  about me  isn't interested in my  fetish.  I'd love  to  meet  a  mistress or  possibly  hotwife  to  cuck  me  sometime.  

Posted

crotchless latex panties are my favourites x😘

Posted

Love to wear panties. Have been for years. Don't think I have but maybe 2 pair of men's underwear. Love the feeling of confidence I get wear them. Love the way they squeezing , caressing my ass an pecker. Favorite color purple style bikini cut. Thong's are alright but can't stand g-string. Wear them proud

Posted

I think every combination of panty style and material is special, it's incredible how many unique, cute, sexy and comfortable panties exist! However if I had to choose, I'd choose full cut briefs. In terms of material, the stretchier the better imo :)

• 3 years later...
Gmckinney89
Posted

I am turned on the most, wearing a thong, but I also enjoy wearing a pair of tanga briefs:stocking: