Viewing competition photos

Wo****

Posted

I've tried to rate the photos in the current competition. It's allowed me to rate 14 of them, then says "No more photos in the competition" yet there are about 90 photos.

Any ideas?

Posted

Have rated 91.......but are only 14 listed on couples feed???😳

Posted

Have you tried double checking that you have all genders selected.  Sometimes the selection come off and then it only gives you one or two genders to vote on. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Have you tried double checking that you have all genders selected.  Sometimes the selection come off and then it only gives you one or two genders to vote on. 

Yup.... I have all genders selected.

I'm baffled.  Glitch maybe? My phone?

Posted

I only ever see the most recent one of each gender, but I use the mobile site, not desktop or the app..so I've stopped even looking at the entries and can't vote at all which is a shame..hope you manage to find a solution @BountyI feel your frustration.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Yup.... I have all genders selected.

I'm baffled.  Glitch maybe? My phone?

I just tried voting on the Mobile Desktop version and Im using an Android Phone.  I had to refresh twice to vote on all the photos but I did manage to vote on all 93.  I'm thinking it maybe a glitch with your phone.  Perhaps try clearing your cache and see if that sorts it.  The only other option is to try voting via the Desktop version.   

Posted

It's the same with checking the profile photos maybe, they allow you to do a few.. then say they are all done. I don't think they want one person to rate them all for balance...

Posted (edited)

It said I had 66 photos to rate in the competition, I counted as I was rating them and I counted 66 and I'm using the mobile version and on Android too. So I'm not sure what's going on, it could be like like @PixieDust says maybe a glitch with your phone.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Cleared cache, cookies etc... no joy 🤔😫

I shall just sit and sulk.

Posted

I regularly have this happen with the photo competitions. Usually I just exit, wait a few minutes & enter again & it's good to go. However I think there may be a glitch this time as only allowing me to rate 3 & only telling & showing me there's 3.

Posted

Yeah I’ve never been able to view photo. Properly neither I’m on a mobile too

Posted

I'm on mobile and if lucky only able to see one photo, always been like that

Posted

I can only see 14 pic also on the app and website, but noticed the 3 pics I entered have all been rated as 18+. Maybe you have to verify you are 18+ to see everything in the competitions.

Posted

I've been able to see more by refreshing the page hope this helps