Unusual quirky sex toys; Where to online??

Ms****

Posted

Hey
Just wondering where I could browse online for some unusual and quirky sex toys.
Also costumes and clothes and fetishising attire....

I’m interested in all kinds of things so all suggestions are welcomed and not judged!!

Thank you in advance !!!!

😇😇😇

Posted

Hi everyone,
Please feel free to make recommendations but as always please refrain from adding external links.
Thanks in advance.

Posted (edited)

Pinkcherry*

Edited by Deleted Member
Taken out external link
Posted

Depends what you mean by quirky, I assume you've looked at Bondara?

Posted

Yes bondara and love honey sell regular stuff. I want custom or rare or unusual toys....

Posted
40 minutes ago, Msbigbrown said:

Yes bondara and love honey sell regular stuff. I want custom or rare or unusual toys....

May I ask what kind of toys, furniture or equipment your after?

Posted

For custom furniture you may well want to check out Etsy it has some refreshingly dark corners. With the added bonus that if someone is hand making you a bed etc they will normally be only to happy to add O rings at various points.

Posted (edited)

Phreak 😉

Edited by Deleted Member
Taken out external link
Posted
Just now, Sir3n said:

Ooops no links 🙈 apologies

UKs answer to Bad Dragon ☺️

Posted

I already have maybe 500-1000 toys lol big and small. Literally. So I definitely have all the regular and basic toys etc etc.

For me - and pls don’t laugh - but laugh if you so wish - Hee hee - when I a toy, especially if it’s a toy for myself first... I go of the vibe and look and the imagination of me using it....

It’s like when you go to the pet rescue home or a pet shop and you choose your pet. You’ll see it and just know that one is the one...

I think I would like some more dildos, Wands, pumps and glass items.

Any unusual glass items anyone can recommend???

Glittery dildos?
Glow in the dark dildos?
Metallic look dildos?

Also I am not a size queen so humungous toys aren’t necessary for me. They will go unused by myself no doubt.

But I do toys to cater for my playmates as they request what they’d like me to use on them next etc....

Sorry to waffle on......

Posted

I have a friend who makes unusual and very lovely resin and wooden paddles. Kink Kustom if you’re interested.

• 3 weeks later...