Trampling

Posted

It’s wonderful just as long as the spine is not involved

Posted
1 hour ago, mat7897 said:

Not many woman like it tho

on the contrary - I've found many like it.

you should see the queue of women waiting for the trampling cage at Pedestal 

Posted

I am a dom, but I enjoy it because it pops my back

Posted

i’m a sub .. who would LOVE to be a doormat! love to be trampled .. lean in to me and watch me struggle to breathe .. stand with your heels on my breasts .. watch my face squish under your foot .. wipe your feet on my tongue ...

Posted

I like it but sometimes it’s scary

• 2 months later...
Posted

I absolutely love it  😈

• 11 months later...
Posted
1 hour ago, Al_and_Al said:

what is trampling?

so one person is lay on the floor

the other person literally steps, walks and tramples on them.   Sometimes barefoot or in footwear depending on what both like or are into.  

Posted

there are a couple of magazine articles on it here

and here

Posted
I love being trampled but without shoes though
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love being trampled but only barefoot though
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm love trampling too, so exciting when a sexy girl standing on me, i like it exciting erotic way with shoes or barefoot.
Im not mazochist, mercyless tramplers are not my game,but curious for high heels, or wedge heel shoes, sandals. Not for a ***, but the feeling of a beautiful girl stand on me, and its just a beginning, makes me crazy:)) Maybe someday somebody will it find very useful :)
  • 3 months later...
Posted
My first experience was when I was younger at a church function. I was a *** and we were on a tarp with soap and water on it. I fell, I looked up, she only looked down and quickly said ”go ahead, it won’t hurt”. It was nice. Then one of her girlfriends came over and said “don’t stand on him!”. I’ll always remember that. She was cute and now she is another life taken by addiction. She overdosed when I was overseas. I never dated her but I’ve always remembered her. Besides that, I’ve had some ladies in Europe do it. The first time I was so nervous and turned on. She was a bit bewildered about why I wanted this and kept asking if I was okay. She was standing on my chest but I got a nice back pop out of it. It was wild. I walked out really confident because it was the first time I really asked for what I wanted. Then the most recent two experiences were amazing. I finally found the right place to visit. I was stepped on, used as a foot stool by two pretty female doms. Then one of them shoved their foot in my mouth and told me to jerk off.
Posted
I’ve been into being trampled for over 25 years now and I’ve gone pretty extreme. I have had 3 women cat walk on me at the same time with shoes, sneakers and bare feet. Each stopping to clean the soles of their shoes and feet on my tongue. The problem with this fetish for me is consistency. It takes a while to find or train a good partner. Once you do the experience is really intense when your partner takes advantage of the power she has but I find after a while like everything that intensity fades and becomes routine than non-existent.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I adore trampling. Having my toes dig into the most sensitive spots, delicious