Watching?

Ja****

Posted

Imagining i do and so far two girls i share i loved

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have had this often in the past; in relationships and in fwb; or random acts. There was one awkward one in the mix; but literally every single one of them could not have been enjoyed more. Turning them is always extra in ways; good and bad. But finding one that loves to fuck, someone who was a closet life cheater; being allowed to do as she pleases? We are looking for unicorns. There is nothing better. So many ways to slice this bird my friends.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I have a FWB we are both bi, we both watching each other with both men and women, suck a turn on
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
My fwb gets off watching me with other girls
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I think it would be pretty interesting and intense
Posted
I love it, it’s so hot and erotic. Especially being with her after just watching…..it’s something amazing.
Posted

Yes  i enjoy  watching  ive watched a few partners  get pleasured     its  the  look as they  enjoy the  moment   

Posted
I would love to watch my partner pee and poop get a
Posted
Yes i live to watch the trick is to convince a partner it's ok
Posted
Yes I love to watch my partner with another person
Posted
Absolutely it is a different kinda high
Posted
Being watched is pretty fun. So is being told how to fuck someone. It can be quite exciting to take directions from someone not directly involved in the action
Posted
If they’re doing play by play instructions, I love it
Posted
I enjoy watching and being watched. Exciting !!! Take part. Give instructions. Enjoy.