Watching?

Ja****

Posted
That’s what I’m looking for 🥵
Posted
No, but he wants to watch or see pics of me.
Posted
It is, I’ve been cucking a friend’s wife in front of him for years. Such a turn on.
Posted
I would if I had a Partner. I Love the Swinging Crowd.👍👏
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
No, but I am extremely turned on when she’s playing with herself.
Posted
2 hours ago, BigSexy33 said:
No, but I am extremely turned on when she’s playing with herself.

Yes. I love it.

Posted
I think I’m more into participation but it would depend on circumstances. Certainly, and without saying, I’d be into watching her with another woman but if it were a guy I’d probably only just watch if I stopped to do something else like pour a drink or roll a smoke. I definitely don’t want to be completely excluded, though.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's something I have fantasized about for years. Never gotten to experience it, though
Posted
eugene742 I would love to watch,but only if I where aloud to participate.
Posted
I suppose I’d be into it if it was part of a game wherein after I bind and punish her for being a naughty little slut, but I don’t think I have high enough self esteem to sit idly by while she talks shit to me while getting pounded out by Thor’s hammer.
Posted
I Love Watching myself, if some people don't mind & Later allowing me Too join in!!
Posted
Sinister Just put something in her mouth as to where you are a participant and you don't have to here any nasty comments!
Posted
Lol. That circled right back around to participating which I’m fine with.
Posted
It doesn't bother me its safe n still fun
Posted
Dk about to try any pointers on how to put ur feelings aside to make sure ur partner is being pleased
Posted
Yes while I'm playing with myself then we all usually please each other
Posted
I haven't seen it done. But the thought turns me on 😉
Posted
Have not seen it yet but sounds kinky 😈
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If I had several ladies I’d love to watch join in
Posted
As long as I get to to fuck them both also.