Strap on while being crossdressed

nfet

Posted

My ex wife loved the fact that I crossedressed with her on many occasions.. always had a fetish for nylons and lingerie leather etc etc.. it went from me trying her panties on... to full on lingerie outfits..body stockings .heels. lipstick was also a big turn on for me.. loved kissing her while wear her slut red lipstick.. love eating her out..while wear lipstick.. she had quite of collection of vibrators and dildos.. I'm versatile. So I don't mind being submissive at times.. so she offered to try a smaller vibrator on me.. in 69 position. You can only imagine.. eating her as she used the vibrator on me👌

Posted

It’s nice to read a positive post and your clearly having fun.....just as it should be 🥂🍉

Posted

Another interesting turn on was both of us trying encasement in the shower... the feeling of nylon clad body caressing against each other's body's.. the nylons being wet just added to the enjoyment 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I loved it when my ex girlfriend would doll me up 👗👙👒👠📿 before pegging me all of the time. She enjoyed pegging so much that if we were having sex we were switching. I have a condition that makes it impossible to get off unless I get it in the tookus. Anyway i was always ready and she was always buying me dresses and lingerie and corsets and stockings garters and bras and panties and skirts and toys and I would make her sexy leather professional domme costume and corset. Strap-on harness and add ons for us to have shared pleasure. I really loved the way it felt when she would make love to me. Missionary position was so loving and perfect when i could wrap my arms and legs around her and lock eyes and lock lips. It was so awesome feeling like her beautiful girlfriend. The love It really sucks that our relationship went south. I have a clear conscious though I did everything i could to be the best ever. I was loyal and faithful and honest always. The problem is that Some people you just cant convince no matter how obvious the truth is. Oh well..... Loving somebody too much can be a bad thing Sometimes.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I wish I had a girl like this #relationshipgoals

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/3/2021 at 10:32 PM, nymphetaminx said:

Love this! 
enjoy 

Me too

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love the whole role reversal thing 🥵

• 1 month later...
Posted
I think you have just described my perfect fantasy ! Thank you … 😊
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love to peg men who cross dress, especially if they’re being my little sl*t or I get to dress them…..🤤

• 1 month later...
Posted
I would LOVE to experience that! My number one desire.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I’ve had this done to me a few times tho it’s rare to find a woman that’s in to it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Pegging is enjoyable to watch and participate too
  • 2 months later...
Posted
my girl has been dressing me up in cat ears cat thigh highs like an anime girl before pegging recently :3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/24/2021 at 7:44 PM, Oceanmeat said:

I love to peg men who cross dress, especially if they’re being my little sl*t or I get to dress them…..🤤

I’m total aloha male but love being a lil sub sl*t once in awhile In private 👀

Posted
Very hot situation. I am also interested in having my wife go from riding my face to bending me over with a strap on or toy. How did you do it?
  • 1 month later...
Posted

That is one of my fantasies I'm looking to fulfill for me to be dressed in a tight restrictive bottomless girdle with 6 garters and thigh-high nylons and a beautiful tight corset with 38 double d breast forms in it and has a Dom or a woman treat me like the submissive lesbian sl*t i am  

Posted
I’m down I love being dominated
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Same here. Very open to this while using a strapon with a woman 👍
Posted
I love being in a dog suit while the girl has me on a leash if I disobey I get chocked