Anyone enrolls to the bdsm school?

Ms****

Posted

Has anyone had experience with the online courses on here??

Let me know your thoughts on them and how it went for you??

Thank you 😊

Posted

I have not taken any courses. Would you say that is a good idea for a beginner like me?

Posted

Further proof they want it to be a pay to use site? Or am I being too cynical?

Posted

My post is more steered towards the content of the courses and how it can help me...

I personally don’t mind paying if it helps me to excel in things that interest me.

Posted
12 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Further proof they want it to be a pay to use site? Or am I being too cynical?

Or proof that they're offering some great courses with a lot of valuable learning for a pretty good price?

Posted

I’m wondering the same thing @CherryHill11... the hair pulling course is free so I may do that during the weekend and decide if I want to do the others...?

Posted
8 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Or proof that they're offering some great courses with a lot of valuable learning for a pretty good price?

Yeah some of them look well interesting!!

Posted
1 hour ago, CherryHill11 said:

I have not taken any courses. Would you say that is a good idea for a beginner like me?

I'd say yes, if you can afford it. Especially if bdsm is a lifestyle rather than play, or maybe both actually. 

24 minutes ago, Msbigbrown said:

I’m wondering the same thing @CherryHill11... the hair pulling course is free so I may do that during the weekend and decide if I want to do the others...?

A lot of them sound interesting. Good idea about doing one that's free, give you a feel for it.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Bounty said:

A lot of them sound interesting. Good idea about doing one that's free, give you a feel for it.

I will update this post once I’ve done it. No doubt I’m going to learn things I didn’t know about hair pulling!!!! Hee hee 🤞🏽🤗

Posted
6 minutes ago, Msbigbrown said:

I will update this post once I’ve done it. No doubt I’m going to learn things I didn’t know about hair pulling!!!! Hee hee 🤞🏽🤗

I'd try it but I haven't got much need for it 😱😆

Posted
2 hours ago, Bounty said:

I'd try it but I haven't got much need for it 😱😆

Lol lol I will let you know how it goes 💐

Posted

Hello guys... where may I access these courses??

Posted
35 minutes ago, MstrssLola said:

Hello guys... where may I access these courses??

Go to your settings... click on "community" then "bdsm school"

Posted
18 hours ago, Bounty said:

Not sure the courses are for me. The hair pulling was a video for about 3.5/4 minutes. Informative yes but not sure it’s what I expected.......

Posted

Can you do this on the app, or just the web version?

Posted

Website version i think. In the community section in settings.....

Posted

I don’t think I’ve had a chance to check it out yet. But I think I might, it sounds interesting.

Posted
2 hours ago, primalhuntress25 said:

I don’t think I’ve had a chance to check it out yet. But I think I might, it sounds interesting.

Do the free hair pulling course and see how you like that?

Posted

Does anyone have a suggestion of which courses to take?

Posted

Website version i think. In the community section in settings.....

• 11 months later...