Why your post is a bait post - and bait posts don't work

ey****

Posted
11 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

This is very true and it often tells a lot about a person regardless of which site it's on.

Things it would suggest they have done some or all of...

1) They have been messaging multiple people

This is something I know many women find offputting because it suggests she wasn't contacted because something about her was interesting - but because she was there, on the list.

2) They  have been trying to harvest for new members

There's a site where your user ID has a unique number and it's known/suspected there are people who increment the last-known number each day to find new sign ups. 

There's also a site with multiple groups where people opt into the groups and, again, folk who check the last page of 'joined date' to again try to harvest.

This is off-putting because it's fucking creepy.

3) They have been placing an ad but only attracted people with a financial interest (be it inexperienced or scammers, or "I can help you with that, but I do charge for time")

Which isn't a bad thing. But honestly, there's a guy I see spamming up everywhere with the same ad and it looks desperate.

And so looking desperate, puts off folk worth their salt and attracts only those who hope for some coin for the desperation

I still don’t know how to quote a specific section but I did not know about the ID harvesting. 👀

Posted (edited)

I know swingers often refer to dom sub relationship, and know people who do both, but they tend to enjoy any type of sex

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I should have just said that shouldn’t I MzJax?! ☺️

Yup 😁

Posted
Just now, midxplorer said:

Eyem I followed the link from jax, and apologies, see your point, but as far as I have seen this is my favourite site and found it most genuine compared to others I've used

I spend most of my time in the lobby so don't really pay attention to most other stuff, Kate I have PMed you if you don't kind, don't want to spam this thread 

I know swingers often refer to dom sub relationship, and know people who do both, but they tend to enjoy any type of sex

Just a little thing, but its either MzJax or Jax please.

Posted
4 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Yup 😁

🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted
18 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this is also my favourite site :)

This is a post that is meant to be a little helpful.  The guy the other day was not the first, for example :) 

I’m surprised at that. I do see you on FL, I guess I assumed you spent more time on there and other sites?

Posted
9 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I still don’t know how to quote a specific section but I did not know about the ID harvesting.

it's on another site where your user name is a number.  They are working on a fix.

Posted
1 minute ago, Curvykate said:

I’m surprised at that. I do see you on FL, I guess I assumed you spent more time on there and other sites?

I get around ;) But I seldom start new posts - so it's often as and when I see something to respond to.  

Posted
6 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Just a little thing, but its either MzJax or Jax please.

Noted MzJax

Posted
3 minutes ago, midxplorer said:

Noted MzJax

Thank you. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I get around ;) But I seldom start new posts - so it's often as and when I see something to respond to.  

I feel the same way. Think I’ve started 6 posts in a year.

Posted

See in it the discord server I’m apart of sometimes. There is a lot more subs than domme’s there so naturally not ever sub will get play or attention from the dommes they usually reserve their attention for those who have proven themselves as being there for and to be apart of the community and not just for to get off or looking for as one of my friends online termed it a “vending machine domme.” (cause dommes have feeling too!) Not to mention many of the dommes have existing dynamics with their own sub(s) that of course will prioritize. I’ve seen people complain “No one ever wants to play with me” when I’m reality they usually are not very active in the server. We have a strict ask to PM rule so ever now and than ya get some one who will go down the list of dommes asking for to PM and most don’t accept cause they can see right through that or accept as long as it’s not about a play or asking for a collar. I at least and others in the server try and tell them most people don’t accept PM requests unless it’s someone they have gotten to know or are at least familiar with through engaging in the server.