Question about story forum posts

Posted

Hi I'm just wondering how long it takes for a moderator to look at a post on the stories forum, my other posts in other forums have been posted quite quickly, and I'm worried that I might've posted something that breaks the rules (it contains a bit of watersports play) as it's not been posted yet. And I wasn't sure which forum to post it in...there's a distinct chance I might well be overthinking it and panicking over nothing.

Posted

Nope, you'd done nothing wrong

So to try to disclose our process.  

We tend to check the forum frequently throughout the day.  When posts are being approved fast it might mean someone is online.

Sometimes posts are obvious to be approved, or rejected, and action is taken.  Sometimes we might want a second set of eyes, or make our own decisions with a fresh mind later.  

If a post is removed or rejected you should get a pop up telling you this and why.  It is mostly generic text but we customise it if we want to explain a certain point.   

If someone does something really minor like post in the wrong forum - we would move it rather than reject it.  

Sometimes with availability of forum mods it can be slow to approve posts - but we do appreciate patience, and we do try to get to things quickly - just to reduce anxieties and to give a good user experience.

Posted

Thanks for clarifying. I was panicking about whether or not I'd posted it on the wrong section or somehow violated the terms of that particular forum...I'm the biggest stress head in the world 😂

That all makes sense. 

Posted
I saw a story come up from you about an hour ago, that's still there for me - not sure if that's the one?
Posted

That's it :) I was just panicking over nothing. It's been approved now. Hope you liked otkif you read it.

Posted
1 minute ago, YesDaddyYes said:

That's it :) I was just panicking over nothing. It's been approved now. Hope you liked otkif you read it.

Absolutely loved it!! Very well written, and definitely very hot too.

Posted
If you somehow break the rules, you'll know it lol it'll tell you when you login that you "offended someone" or something along those lines & they'll give you a certain number of punishment points. Once you reach 10, you're banned from the platform. To my understanding anyway. That's how it was explained to me. Be safe & be kind 🌹 & be sure not to accidentally offend anyone lol that's the most likely way you'd get in trouble I imagine. I know it's annoying since it's impossible to know what would offend someone, but that's just the way it is lol
Posted
23 hours ago, jclaw said:

Absolutely loved it!! Very well written, and definitely very hot too.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Brad69420 said:

The mods were just enjoying your content! 😝 they took a while to allow it because they were enthralled

🤭😂 This made me giggle.