Valentine's Day Love Fest

Bo****

Posted

Love it or hate it, today is Valentine's Day, a day where we give candy and cards to one another in the name of a guy who was decapitated nearly two millennia ago. Exciting!

In honor of this day of love, I'm inviting you to share what you love about your fellow Kinksters. Jump in and let me know you are a great big fan of and why!

First, @Teddi23 is amazing in so many ways, but especially in the depth of her kink and the many, many things she wants to explore. Every time we talk, another presumed hard boundary suddenly becomes "Yes, that. I want to try THAT!"

@Lady_Char takes my breath away with her writing. I had previously entertained fantasies of training a sub to eat new foods, but I've since realized I had no idea what I was doing. Thanks for setting me straight!

@DaniBBgirl is my favorite female rigger / rope bunny and I'm constantly excited to see what she has recently learned to tie.

@Slow_Like_Honey dances like no one's business and does a pretty mean lip sync (Come on Barbie, let's go Barbie).

Lastly, my boy @absolutdoc, my brother from another mother, for getting my movie quotes in chat. I see you, man.

Who's on your list of favorite members of the FET community? Post here and let them know!

Posted

@BoulderDom sorry I missed posting on Valentine’s Day but better late than never. What an outstanding partner in so many countless ways but to list a few... openness and depth. Stable but never boring and above all else, Communication and trust.
@DaniBBgirl is super fun and willing to try new things. Excited to see where her mind will take her.

Posted

I never got a shout out from another man on Valentine's Day...i think i have actually, but not a GOOD one!
Happy Valentine's Day @BoulderDom!

Posted

A special valentines thanks and love to @bunnibabe for teaching me a valuable lesson yesterday that only a 19 yo could have taught this 45 yo...i hope you never get decapitated babe! ty!!

Posted
On 2/16/2021 at 12:39 PM, kree90 said:

Charli, Doc, Left, Jen, Matty, Pie, I'm late, but love you guys! I'm forgetting some...sorry guys, it's early.

i have just seen this thank you lady <3

Posted

all the people i consider close know who they are..! everyone is wonderful and im proud to know each person here! 

i have met a best friend and partner, some of the most amazing gurl and guy friends in people id never have thought could make such a big impact in my life! some wonderful people in this community and im blessed to be part of it.

Posted

I have made some amazing friends on here...a few I've been blessed to meet in real life too! Some have played a huge part in corrupting me and bringing out my confidence! I think you all know who you are and I will forever be grateful to you.

I wa also lucky enough to meet the man I hope to spend the rest of my life with!

There is one lady on here who has been there since pretty much day one and who has been there for me and helped me more than she will know. You inspire me all the time  Firewitch, than you for being a beautiful friend ❤🔥👑🔥

Posted
16 minutes ago, Lillyth said:

I have made some amazing friends on here...a few I've been blessed to meet in real life too! Some have played a huge part in corrupting me and bringing out my confidence! I think you all know who you are and I will forever be grateful to you.

I wa also lucky enough to meet the man I hope to spend the rest of my life with!

There is one lady on here who has been there since pretty much day one and who has been there for me and helped me more than she will know. You inspire me all the time  Firewitch, than you for being a beautiful friend ❤🔥👑🔥

🔥👑🔥

You are such a wonderful person and it's an honour to know you and I'm so grateful to you too,  having taught me and supported me through some of the most challenging times of my life. 

Your Sir is exceptionally lucky to have found you

Much love

🔥👑🔥

Posted
27 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

🔥👑🔥

You are such a wonderful person and it's an honour to know you and I'm so grateful to you too,  having taught me and supported me through some of the most challenging times of my life. 

Your Sir is exceptionally lucky to have found you

Much love

🔥👑🔥

I will always be grateful for the friendship that we found. It is truly an honour!  It brings me so much joy and happiness to see you shine! Plus you are freaking hilarious 😂😂🔥👑🔥