Toys from the house/homemade toys

Posted

I’m 20 years old and still in college, I went to a local one and haven’t had enough to my own place yet so I’m still live with my dad. Obviously I’m old enough to go out and purchase them or order them however my dad would get pissed if he found them. So does anyone have idea for homemade dildos, butt plugs, cock rings, or any other cbt toys 

Posted

if there's a risk of a negative reaction through items you've bought; the same exists for any items you make that are found

like, even if you do CBT with a wooden spoon it's going to look odd if a spoon is found in your room

What you really need is... privacy.  Even if that's just a safe box to lock anything into

Posted

That’s very good advice eyemblacksheep but at the same time if your old enough your dad should respect your privacy, after all he was young once too. You shouldn’t have to explain to him on who or what you are using them for. You are an adult  

Posted (edited)

Just a note. Please be careful inserting anything up your ass that wasn't made for it...even other (not anal safe) toys can become difficult to remove, and at the worst case need medical intervention. If there are any toys you invest in I would for any anal play. Also, take note of the shape of plugs, if whatever you are using doesn't have a similar shape it might get lost. You can always use fingers, ice or other things. Just don't compromise safety to keep things hidden. You are an adult. Oh! I have found shoelaces a good found object for cbt...Good luck and keep safe!!

Edited by MistressAnne