Bastard Bag

Posted

Hello everyone, currently restarting my bag of tricks to keep everything together and thought I would put it out there to everyone and see what goes in peoples bags. It would to see if there are things that I have not thought of. I look forward to seeing what pops up

Posted

What bag of tricks do you have, to help keep things together. Can you give me an example 😊

Posted

I probably still have my toy bag packed, haha

It contains a couple of paddles, a small flogger, a large flogger, a blind fold and a pinwheel.

It's about all it fits.

-

I do have a metal case which is a modified tool box which can fit a lot more.  But, if I'm travelling around carrying a tool box and dressed as I do looks a bit weird then carrying a 'man bag'

even more odd if I'm taking my canes, as they're kept in a fishing rod case - and so I'm travelling somewhere where there's clearly not fish....

Posted

u could always claim it contains marital arts training things then sheep

Posted

Mine is a travel case on wheels. It’s got a good selection of bondage and *** equipment. I can fit a short handle crop and floggers are no problem. It has pin wheels and nipple clamps and electro wand and extension lead . Rope , chains , d clips , masks, ball gags , spiked finger rings poppers, chaps, kilts tops and knee high boots. I have a fantasy that I would love to accidentally on purpose release the contents of said case in a revolving door at a posh hotel with embarrassing circumstances 🤭

Posted
43 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

Mine is a travel case on wheels. It’s got a good selection of bondage and *** equipment. I can fit a short handle crop and floggers are no problem. It has pin wheels and nipple clamps and electro wand and extension lead . Rope , chains , d clips , masks, ball gags , spiked finger rings poppers, chaps, kilts tops and knee high boots. I have a fantasy that I would love to accidentally on purpose release the contents of said case in a revolving door at a posh hotel with embarrassing circumstances 🤭

so long as I'm the 'embarrassed' receptionist lol

Posted

No problem Kymi . You can slowly and carefully put the items back in the *** case as I stand over you looking really annoyed lol 

Posted
2 hours ago, Shenna said:

What bag of tricks do you have, to help keep things together. Can you give me an example 😊

Currently I only have 250m of jute rope, a pair if tweezers and a new item for restraining the arms

Posted

Best way is always starting from scratch. You see a new toy add it to the bag, see something you want to try add it to the bag. Got to love bag full of tricks it's like Mary Poppins bag 

Posted
3 hours ago, Shenna said:

Best way is always starting from scratch. You see a new toy add it to the bag, see something you want to try add it to the bag. Got to love bag full of tricks it's like Mary Poppins bag 

I am trying to avoid toys that would never be able to be shared so that I can keep the bag as it is and not have to start over again

Posted

Thats the sad part is starting over again. I agree toys that you can but not to be shared is hard. Until you found that perfect dynamic 

Posted

Every experience is positive, even negative ... With every experience, both positive and negative, you learn something about yourself.

Posted
On 3/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, MrWillo said:

Hello everyone, currently restarting my bag of tricks to keep everything together and thought I would put it out there to everyone and see what goes in peoples bags. It would to see if there are things that I have not thought of. I look forward to seeing what pops up

Well the title of your post made chuckle that is for sure 

So for me the content of a D “bastard bag” will vary — it reflect their tastes and what they enjoy .... all sorts of wonderful  gadgets tools equipment and devices . 

So crops  paddles floggers  cane clamps pinwheels, restraints , rope .ring gag tweezers lol  lol ***y tweezers blast from the past ...and I’d think it should contain things very similar to Tarrots list 

For me I like to use my own toys that are used in intimate places so glass dildos , gspot vibratos , Wands , anal plugs etc . I’d rather not use toys that have been used on others 

I would also like to think that a good “bastard bag” would include some after care things like arnica and paracetamol along with some lube , condoms (if appropriate) 

The list can go on 

I certainly don’t travel light , my necessity’s for travelling are considerable 

It would be interesting to hear what goes into the a subs travel bag