Pvc outfit

Mo****

Posted

Anyone treated themselves to any new outfits, I just bought an all in 1 white pvc outfit, bit too small really but I squeezed in i also bought a black shorts all in 1 but that was too short too pull up.

Posted

PVC is very unforgiving as no stretch. Latex however may do the job but is more expensive

Posted

Yeah, I do have some latex shorts, which I love.

Posted

Personally I’m a latex or leather girl when I wear play clothes. Of the two latex is more forgiving and comfortable though I love the smell of real leather. If it was me I’d save until I could afford a latex catsuit rather then squeezing into PVC and being uncomfortable. Frankly I’m always having to go to the bathroom so I tend to go with two piece apparel rather then one piece. It’s whatever you feel comfortable wearing though I cannot imagine squeezing into either. I value comfort lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

Personally I’m a latex or leather girl when I wear play clothes. Of the two latex is more forgiving and comfortable though I love the smell of real leather. If it was me I’d save until I could afford a latex catsuit rather then squeezing into PVC and being uncomfortable. Frankly I’m always having to go to the bathroom so I tend to go with two piece apparel rather then one piece. It’s whatever you feel comfortable wearing though I cannot imagine squeezing into either. I value comfort lol

Maybe look for catsuits etc with a 3 way crotch zip? Some designs they come as standard but others you have to pay extra💙

Posted

I do enjoy the squeeze and compression

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy pvc more latex sweats alot if ure out and leather is dull 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Oh, pvc for me. Yes may have less stretch and shape form, but when you find fitting pvc it's far more forgiving when when wearing as you over heat as much, it's far more durable and easier to store. 

It's all about personal preference at the end of the day

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love pvc, if I'm In pvc it just turns me on so much, I love the feeling wearing it do close 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Pvc is a realy nice product lot more durable than laytex and easy to make your own gear at home with a not to exspensive sewing machine
  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 3/11/2021 at 7:55 AM, Modman24vv6 said:

Anyone treated themselves to any new outfits, I just bought an all in 1 white pvc outfit, bit too small really but I squeezed in i also bought a black shorts all in 1 but that was too short too pull up.

I bought a all in one pvc suit has plenty of room