Night Out

Sir-Roaddogg72

Sir-Roaddogg72
Posted

So we are going out to eat. It's not a normal night out. Going out in vanilla public, to a vanilla restaurant ( well, not exactly vanilla, has a theme, mountain, and the wait staff wears tight clothing.)

She has been a little bratty lately so I command her to wear her skin tight skirt that goes barely 2inches below her sweet round ass, and sexy low cut top. No bra or panties.

She fixed her hair and makeup, looking very ravishing. Just before we head out, I hit her with the surprise.

I have her close her eyes. As she does so, I put on her collar and leash. The one that says, Sirs Kitten. I then tell her when we get there she is to stay by my side with her eyes down. She is not to speak unless I speak to her. She is not to cross her legs. She is to leave them slightly apart.

We arrive at the restaurant and I come around and open her door. I take the leash in my hand as she exits the vehicle.

We walk to the front door where there is a crowd waiting for tables to open up. As they notice us they become quite and stare. I walk through the crowd with her in tow. Watching out the corner of my eye she never lifts her gaze from the ground.

I walk up to the hostess and give her my name, I had preplanned and made reservations. The hostess was obviously slightly shook upon seeing her being led by a leash.

We are shown to our table and seated. I look thru the menu and lean over to her and gently whisper in her ear to pick up the menu and choose. And that she was performing beautifully and how proud I am of her and to keep it up. I place my hand on the inside of her thigh. That is when I felt the moisture. She was so turned on she was dripping.

The waitress came over to get our drink order and I gave it. The waitress was staring at her with a glint in her eye. I could tell she was aroused.

After she left my Kitten indicated what she would like to eat. When the waitress returned with our drinks and asked if we were ready. I said we were. Was she? She giggled. You could tell she was intrigued and slightly flustered. I took this moment to reach out and touch her arm and give our order.

Other diners were obviously whispering and watching. A group of men who were seated just across the way I could tell had a great view of the fact she wore no panties.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear to open her legs a little more as I slide my hand up her thigh and touch her wet, dripping pussy. Good girl. You are doing so well. I kiss her lobe. She shivers with excitement. A moan escapes her lips.

The waitress returns and fills our drinks. She looks at her and then at me. I smile and gently wink. She smiles ever so gently.

After she walks away I take Kittens jaw and turn her up towards me and kiss her deeply as a little reward for doing so well. She gasps and takes a deep breath, her breasts swelling in her top. Seeking to escape.

Our dinners arrive and the waitress brushes Kittens arm when she lays her plate in front of her. She moans and gasps at the shock of the touch. The waitress apologizes. Kitten does not look up, just swallows hard and is breathing heavily. I tell the waitress, " It's quite alright darlin. You may pet the kitty if you want to." She giggles and says, she would love to and strokes Kittens hair as she walks away. Kitten shudders as I can tell she just came in her seat.

After our meal, I decide we would take advantage of the alternative seating area around an indoor fire pit. Order an after dinner drink for us. An Irish coffee for myself and a White Russian for Kitten. She must have her cream after all. I lead Kitten over to the couch and chairs that surround the fire pit and take a seat on the couch and drop a pillow on the ground before me and indicate for her to kneel beside my leg. Kitten looks at me first in disbelief but she sees in my eyes and slowly sits appropriately on the pillow obediently. She wraps her arm around my leg like she does at home and lays her head on my knee.

The waitress brings us our drinks and it is obvious to anyone looking how turned on she is. As she bends over to place our drinks and whispers to Kitten, "You guys are awesome. I love your play. I can't help myself but watch you. And you, you are so beautiful and sexy. Just wanted to tell you that." She was touching Kittens shoulder. Kitten shudders and her breathing was getting so heavy. I leaned in, "You're welcome darlin. Feel free to join. " I winked as I sat back and take a drink.

We finished our drinks and I paid the bill and we made ready to go. Kitten rose from the pillow and I saw it was soaked. I made sure to return it to the couch turned over.

I led Kitten out of the restaurant. Past all of onlookers silently staring.

Posted

@Sir-Roaddogg72 WOW this is such a fun read! Thank you! Haha

Sir-Roaddogg72
Posted
On 3/12/2021 at 1:30 PM, DaniBBgirl said:

@Sir-Roaddogg72 WOW this is such a fun read! Thank you! Haha

You're welcome darlin.