Anal

EJG

Posted

I want anal with my husband but he is so large that the *** of penetration is so much we both lose interest. Advice please!!

Posted

Lots and lots of lube ... and before when I’ve done it with a guy who was on the large side he made me do it myself with a dildo first! That way I could slowly build it up myself and be comfortable and ready for him to take over. It might help you guys 🙂 good luck x

Posted

Hey, all I can suggest is anal plugs and gentle pursuation over the course of time. They can be bought in sizes ranging from small to big so start small and when comfortable move up a size. You can also wear one throughout the day to help with the stretching When and if you begin to feel ready to try again with your man, lots of lube and take your time. There is no real reason he needs to put his full length in until you are ready. Slowly slowly, gently gently is the way 😊

Posted

All the above/below tips but if you want a quicker easy way try Anal Numbing Cream & Lubes too. Also use a toy in your kitty or clit area to make it more tolerable... try different position too, one might be more comfortable than others

Posted

Some girls find being on top more comfortable and is less ***ful. Give that a go definitely xx

Posted

You need to find someone with a very small penis.  I have a very small penis.

Posted

Try priming yourself up with some CBD line about 20-30min before engaging in play.. then work a dildo up there yourself or as fourplay.. ...there is a reason why inboxes are filled with “stretching” comments lol😉... take ur time and lube lube lube. Totally amazing. Really easier if your already aroused too.

Posted

I find it easier if we have already played for a bit. Both of us very aroused. And I have cum at least once before he tries. Toys to start the job to get you into that headspace and to get past the *** point. Lube will be your best friend