Toy recommendation

Aloy

Posted

I'm thinking of getting another toy, but I'm not sure what to get.

Right now I got a ballgag and 3 different sized buttplugs.

I'm thinking of buying an inflatable buttplug but maybe someone else got a better idea of what to get aswell.

StringsAttached
Posted

Inflatable butt plug / dildo; sybian type vibrator; massaging wand; or make your own straight jacket with an oversized overcoat from Goodwill?

Posted

I got a silicone life size sex doll with the best cock. an then I use a 6 thrusting dildo for my ass. DP is the best and it gets me good. 🥰

• 1 month later...
thatmauiguy
Posted

I like creating my own....Get motors from anything broken that had one...Printers, blenders, vibrators etc...make new toys from materials you have and like....some tpe products can be carefully melted into liquid and remolded to fit...shop thrift stores for materials and textures you like....build different toys for different uses.... sex toys for the purpose of personalized modification..make a turbo vibrator combining different toys...ideas can be endless...having an adjustable dc power supply is helpful....has wires but no need batteries anymore!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I wanted to go to a sex shop tomorrow.

Right now I have these toys:

Ballgag, cockrings, handcuffs, nipple clamps, paddle, flogger, 3 different plugs, penis pump

Any suggestions on what I should go for? It shouldn't be smth too expensive

Posted

Right now these things are on my suggestions list:

• Dildo
  • Nipple suckers
  • Collar