Fet app

yo****

Posted

okay so I'm trying to get the fet app. I tried clicking the links here on the site but the Play Store won't load. I went directly to the Play Store and type in fet, OMG there are a lot of fet apps out there. My question would be which one would be for this site? 

Posted

Hey! Unfortunately, Google has deemed the FET Universe as NSFW and too sexual for their Play Store, and therefore suspended the app for now. We are in the process of appealing the decision, because we feel our community is a place to connect with others, educate about BDSM and Fetish, and a kinky home for those with alternative lifestyles. Hopefully, the FET app will be available in the Google Play Store again soon – so watch this space! 💜

Posted

So far I'm finding the people on here to be very helpful & kind. Loving it! Thanks everyone 💋

Posted

There is another way to get the app. Message me and I'll give you the site

Posted
7 hours ago, Daddy40 said:

There is another way to get the app. Message me and I'll give you the site

Really, have a secret back door? Why not post on here then? Surely you don't need a message to do that?

Posted
44 minutes ago, DonnyPrimal said:

Really, have a secret back door? Why not post on here then? Surely you don't need a message to do that?

Yep! Go here: https://www.fet-app.com/uncut/download

Posted

Not sure why people feel the need to have a fetish app running in their phone background collecting data or being analyse by Google and Facebook and others. Just use the desktop site

Posted

The backdoor works well, just googled it and nothing comes up, apart from link to main desktop site🤷

Posted
2 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

The backdoor works well, just googled it and nothing comes up, apart from link to main desktop site🤷

Already have the app so don't need it but typed the address into Google, worked for me.

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

Not sure why people feel the need to have a fetish app running in their phone background collecting data or being analyse by Google and Facebook and others. Just use the desktop site

Personal choice.

Some find apps easier. Could be loads of reasons.

Posted

The last time I used the app it was way too buggy and a bit of a memory hog. Fine on a modern Android device perhaps but not so clever on older tech with less RAM.

Plus (big plus) the website works fine and you can run it with plenty of anti-tracking software depending on your browser choice.

• 1 year later...