Jeffree Star

Charms

Posted

as any 1 seen the new advertisement for Jeffree Stars new fuck proof an that's his words not mine mascara. 

it as the mascara in all sorts of kink styles photos. a few were the mascara bottle is done up in shibari.

I think kink positive things are awesome but not this. it's not right as not every 1 gives consent to see bdsm photos

Posted

I think Jefree Star is an extremely problematic individual, this has done nothing to change my mind. I wonder who he actually makes makeup for as he seems to hate anyone that actually might wear makeup

Posted

Jeffree Star is human garbage, so it doesn't surprise me.

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

Jeffree Star is human garbage, so it doesn't surprise me.

I need to stop being so diplomatic, you said what I felt in far less words 😂

Posted
1 minute ago, Morganna said:

I need to stop being so diplomatic, you said what I felt in far less words 😂

I typed it and was in two minds

then I thought "where is the lie?" and hit send

Posted

I haven’t seeing it yet and from what’s been said about it don’t like it one bit

Posted (edited)

Thankfully a character that I have never come across.  However a little googling:

The above WAS an example of an image (before the mods removed it). More can be found on the website Make Up Muddle where they do a review.

As for the question of if bdsm should be something only seen if you know you are going to see it....

Where did you see the adverts, were they in adult evening time, after any watershed?

Edited by UK_Knight
*External link removed
Posted

I saw them on a evie lupine video but there out in the big world. just due to my country being in lock down iv not seen them yet but there out there an on his diffrent media platforms that impresonal tenagers follow that are not all adults