Too good to be true?

Posted

Hi guys I'm new and looking for advice. I've been in a couple of master/submissive relationships and I comply always. I read about brats and struggle to understand if I should be the loyal submissive I am or whether to challenge my master and be more of an attention seeker. I'm currently without a master and would like to learn more. Thanks for reading ...Abi xxx

Posted

Be who you are. You don't need to pretend to be anything you're not. :)

Posted
That's for you to decide and any potential Dom to live with. Never try to be anything you're not.
Posted
Yes, I think just as different subs have preferences between whether they like to be bratty or obedient, doms have the same preferences. Some like to have to take control and discipline a brat into line. Others, would rather their sub to just do as they are asked. If you are yourself, a match is bound to come along.
Posted

Thank you so much guys XXX

Posted

do you / would you - enjoy bratting?  if so, try it.

if not, then carry on :)

Posted

You are who you are. This can change depending on who you are with. I have always been very loyal and obedient with a Dom and highly cheeky and playful when not submitting. I have found my playfulness has increased over time and sometimes this irks me! I want to be well behaved but......

I have learnt to be who I am whoever that may be at the time ;)

Posted

You're right Tilly, I forgot about how I behave in the down time. I was always being cheeky and lightening the mood. I don't want to be a brat because I think it's disrespectful to a master. I really appreciate the feedback xx